BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Confessions

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 427428429430431 755>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 27 Votes, Average 3.37  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2013 at 2:21am
Yumyum a freak for her man. Tired, but still a freak.ShockedLOL
Sponsored Links

dOLLish. View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dOLLish. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2013 at 9:38am
Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

Originally posted by dOLLish. dOLLish. wrote:

how u not know u put that sh*t in the wrong jack dOLLish? Cry

On my other laptop, when I mistakenly put my headphones in the mic jack a message would pop up. Not on this dumb laptop. Angry  And you know, I thought I did because it sounded louder than normal, but I thought it must be quality video.

20 minutes later, I thought to check. Ouch

CryCry  bless yo heart.   I go into the cave to watch my sh*t.LOL  and I lock all doors betwixt my cave and the front door and set up "sound" traps along hallways.

chut up.

LOL LOL LOL

That's going above and beyond, but I bet you can watch your PICS in peace.

niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2013 at 9:48am

I confess, I'm super paranoid now. I called myself trying to discreetly watch PICS. Come to find out, I put the headphones in the wrong jack. Cry I'm praying my roommate is a deep sleeper and didn't hear the loud noises - or, that they were seriously muffled thanks to background TV noises.

I'll be super embarrassed for a cool lil' minute if she did.

LOL
dOLLish. View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dOLLish. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2013 at 11:06am
Don't laugh, neicy. Cry

I'm still embarrassed. But, I did a few sound tests and I don't think she heard too much, which is good.

... Or maybe I'm praying that she didn't.

I really need to put my big girl panties on and get over it. Everyone watches PICS - and it wasn't like I was actually doing anyting; just watching for entertainment. Tongue

Edited by dOLLish. - Feb 05 2013 at 11:09am
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2013 at 12:11pm

On my other laptop, when I mistakenly put my headphones in the mic jack a message would pop up. Not on this dumb laptop. Angry  And you know, I thought I did because it sounded louder than normal, but I thought it must be quality video.

CryCry  bless yo heart.   I go into the cave to watch my sh*t.LOL  and I lock all doors betwixt my cave and the front door and set up "sound" traps along hallways.

chut up.

LOL LOL LOL

yes ma'am I can. LOL  I don't wanna be like my boy tryna harry up an minimize but the sound is still going.  Ninja I can still hear that in your headphones.  I saw that huge dicc in the pucci. I just wanted to know if u wanted me to bring u a plate. Send that link to my email. 

That's why you only wear one side of the phones before 10pm so you can hear the floor creak when somebody coming or if they knock on your door and u ain't got no lock.
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2013 at 12:12pm
"I called myself trying to discreetly watch PICS"

dOLLish...that just tickles me to death for some reason.LOLLOL
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2013 at 12:15pm

<FONT size=2 face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"> 

<FONT size=2 face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">20 minutes later, I thought to check. Ouch

chut up.

LOL LOL LOL

<FONT size=2 face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">That's going above and beyond, but I bet you can watch your PICS in peace.

yes ma'am I can. LOL  I don't wanna be like my boy tryna harry up an minimize but the sound is still going.  Ninja I can still hear that in your headphones.  I saw that huge dicc in the pucci. I just wanted to know if u wanted me to bring u a plate. Send that link to my email. 

That's why you only wear one side of the phones before 10pm so you can hear the floor creak when somebody coming or if they knock on your door and u ain't got no lock.

at the bolded!
Finesseful View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Finesseful Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2013 at 12:24pm
Lmfao what is this all about?????
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2013 at 12:39pm
LOL!!
dOLLish. View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dOLLish. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2013 at 1:05pm

chut up.

LOL LOL LOL

I swear I do this at home! LOL I have to know when to kill the sound or close the laptop and act like I'm sleeping.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 427428429430431 755>
  Share Topic