Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Confessions

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 414415416417418 775>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 27 Votes, Average 3.37  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Sleek View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sleek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 9:27am
SDY Hug I agree with neicy you can still speak to her, phsyically she will not be with you but her energy will always walk with you she will also will let you know that she is with you....they always do, it may be dream or something special that only you would understand.....I know how hard it is my pain is not as immense as yours but I know the feeling.
Sponsored Links

Fcgriffin View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fcgriffin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 12:01pm
*clears throat* There is this chick at my job who thinks she is "bout that life" and it irks the piss out of me.  I really want to eff her world up, and with the amount of talking that she does, I know that I could.  
Sleek View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sleek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 12:45pm
Lol...U wanna eff her up cause she pops ish to you or just cause she can pop ish....
Fcgriffin View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fcgriffin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 1:19pm
To me.  There is more to the story.  It wouldn't be so bad if she would just keep her mouth shut but if you have a pulse and happen to be walking by, you get an earful of her life.  That sense of entitlement and the arrogance is unbelievable.  

ScorpioLuv View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ScorpioLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 5:26pm
This nicca made homemade seafood empanadas. Someone's getting their dicck sucked tonight!
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 5:29pm
Originally posted by ScorpioLuv ScorpioLuv wrote:

This nicca made homemade seafood empanadas. Someone's getting their dicck sucked tonight!

LOL I love how lately every post you make in here is about sex. Lil horn dog!
Ladybird0724 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Ladybird0724 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 5:36pm
Originally posted by Miss SDY Miss SDY wrote:

I am feeling really emotional today..
I really needed guidance today on something and the first person besides my sister I usually call is my mom..
I really miss my mom sooooo much.. I have been pretty weepy today..

The pain is unreal. I guess you would think I would be better seeing as its been almost 6 months since her death.. I loved that woman.

there is no timeframe of when you should be better.

some days its easier, some days its completely sh*tty.

allow yourself to feel these things and not feel guilty about how you think you "should" be feeling. you lost a mother. that's huge. you will mourn her for years...and that's ok..

i wish i had better words to make you feel better, but unfortunately, I don't. but I will send up a prayer for you. Hug

Edited by Ladybird0724 - Feb 03 2013 at 5:37pm
Bunnyahh View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bunnyahh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 5:39pm
I was making a new thread on technology.  It had 3 parts with c/p, links, and videos for all 3 products.  Then my laptop froze & refreshed on its own.Sleepy

lost all my sh*t.  oh well, no new topic  on cool gadgets today folks
------------->
Sleek View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sleek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 5:47pm
Originally posted by Fcgriffin Fcgriffin wrote:

To me.  There is more to the story.  It wouldn't be so bad if she would just keep her mouth shut but if you have a pulse and happen to be walking by, you get an earful of her life.  That sense of entitlement and the arrogance is unbelievable.  

Ok since its geared towards you than I understand.
Sleek View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sleek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 5:48pm
Oh ok....I forgot the pack.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 414415416417418 775>