Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Confessions

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 412413414415416 775>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 27 Votes, Average 3.37  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2013 at 11:43pm
my feelings are hurt 
Sponsored Links

niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2013 at 11:49pm
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

my feelings are hurt 

What's wrong coco?
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2013 at 12:13am
Originally posted by niecy niecy wrote:

my feelings are hurt 

What's wrong coco?

its like... 
i dont talk to a lot of my fam cus i dont like them... 

but the ones that i actually want to talk to dont talk to me partially cus of the ones that i choose not to talk to.. 

like my little cousin wont really talk to me (aside from normal convo in person) cus i dont like his dad.. 

and my other lil cousin just.. doesnt talk to me much about personal things.. but i would so be there for her for anything and i wanna give her advice and money and whatever she needs.. id so be that big sis.. 
same for with my other lil cousin... 

niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2013 at 12:19am

Originally posted by niecy niecy wrote:

my feelings are hurt 

What's wrong coco?

its like... 
i dont talk to a lot of my fam cus i dont like them... 

but the ones that i actually want to talk to dont talk to me partially cus of the ones that i choose not to talk to.. 

like my little cousin wont really talk to me (aside from normal convo in person) cus i dont like his dad.. 

and my other lil cousin just.. doesnt talk to me much about personal things.. but i would so be there for her for anything and i wanna give her advice and money and whatever she needs.. id so be that big sis.. 
same for with my other lil cousin... 

Ouch Well, I know it hurts but you can't make people be there for you if you don't want to. Have you tried to reaching out to these family members? 
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2013 at 12:25am
basically.. its like.. the ones that i wanna talk to are children.. 11 and 15.. 

and i choose not to talk to one of their parents (the 15 yr olds dad and i dont like eachother.. his dad and i are 1st cousins)

i wanna be there for the children.. but its just awkward cus i dont like his dad. and yes i try to reach out to him but its no use.. 

i am about to have my other 1st cousin ask her brother (shes the mom of the 11 yr old, hes the asshole/strict dad of the 15 yr old) if he would have a problem if his son texted me... 

its just ironic that i choose not to associate with all these ppl.. my brother, cousin, and others... but the ones that i wanna talk to wont talk to me.. 

Edited by coconess - Feb 02 2013 at 12:26am
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2013 at 1:38am
^Hug

Why did I not listen to everyone who said green machine smoothies were great tasting?Tongue
ScorpioLuv View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScorpioLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2013 at 3:12pm
Why is this patient's gf in his damn hospital bed?! These mofos better not be during some worldstar sh*t
Miss SDY View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Miss SDY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2013 at 6:27pm
I am feeling really emotional today..
I really needed guidance today on something and the first person besides my sister I usually call is my mom..
I really miss my mom sooooo much.. I have been pretty weepy today..

The pain is unreal. I guess you would think I would be better seeing as its been almost 6 months since her death.. I loved that woman.
Miss SDY View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Miss SDY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2013 at 6:28pm

DP

Edited by Miss SDY - Feb 02 2013 at 6:32pm
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2013 at 7:01pm
*sigh* sdy..im so sorry. you know im always keeping you in my prayers. its so many ppl here and irl i come across...i wish i could just be there to comfort everyone. so many ppl are laughing and inside are bleeding and its so sad. like..i read alot of these post and wonder if some ppl are making subtle cries for help. i know im not reading too much into what ppl say. i just do silent prayers for everyone.

Edited by Lady ICE - Feb 02 2013 at 7:02pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 412413414415416 775>