BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Confessions

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 411412413414415 773>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 27 Votes, Average 3.37  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Prazol60 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Prazol60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2013 at 5:35am
I cry each time I play this song. My son loves it so I play it but I then have to stare out the window so he won't see my tears. It is so beautiful

Sponsored Links

ScorpioLuv View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScorpioLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2013 at 7:35am
Congrats Niecy
Ladybird0724 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ladybird0724 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2013 at 11:27am
congrats niecy!!

be sure to surround yourself w/ a good support system. now more than ever, you need ppl by you who will support you unconditionally. i really didn't understand how ppl would say that being pregnant can be lonely, but it really can be sometimes.

if you feel you need to move to miami to be closer to your child's father, then you should do it. but do it pretty soon...moving while prego is hard. i had to move when i was 5mo and it was really hard. i got sick from the stress/physical exertion of it.

remember to take it easy and take time out for you, esp. b/c it seems like a lot of things are stressing you out. take a nice long bath or go out with friends for a good time...just do something for you.
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2013 at 11:50am
Niecy havin' a girl?!! awwwww.......

I keep seeing adverstisements for zulily talmbout 90% off tutu's.  I want a tutu. they look pretty too. Welp...I guess I'll have to puchase one for da baby and live vicariously thru Mini Niecy.LOL
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2013 at 12:42pm
uuggghhhh! Pinch
fairyQueen092 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fairyQueen092 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2013 at 1:08pm
Originally posted by Prazol60 Prazol60 wrote:

I cry each time I play this song. My son loves it so I play it but I then have to stare out the window so he won't see my tears. It is so beautiful

beautiful
Sleek View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sleek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2013 at 4:28pm
Congrats neicyHeart
Sleek View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Sleek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2013 at 4:33pm
I miss my bff as well its going on 6yrs now I think about her daily I miss our chit chats and cruising harlem when we were younger for "vics"LOL....damn I think I shut down after she passed I've yet to find a friend that close. I know she would be proud of me tho she was my hero I looked up to her so at this point in my life I always hear her saying "you did well, you did damn good"Cry life is short be happy.
ScorpioLuv View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ScorpioLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2013 at 11:19pm
I owe the Amish Mafia money

Edited by ScorpioLuv - Feb 02 2013 at 12:15am
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2013 at 11:27pm
Originally posted by Ladybird0724 Ladybird0724 wrote:

congrats niecy!!

be sure to surround yourself w/ a good support system. now more than ever, you need ppl by you who will support you unconditionally. i really didn't understand how ppl would say that being pregnant can be lonely, but it really can be sometimes.

if you feel you need to move to miami to be closer to your child's father, then you should do it. but do it pretty soon...moving while prego is hard. i had to move when i was 5mo and it was really hard. i got sick from the stress/physical exertion of it.

remember to take it easy and take time out for you, esp. b/c it seems like a lot of things are stressing you out. take a nice long bath or go out with friends for a good time...just do something for you.

Thanks for the advice! As far as moving I'm really unsure as to whether or not I want to move while I'm still pregnant or wait until after I have the baby. 

Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

Niecy havin' a girl?!! awwwww.......

I keep seeing adverstisements for zulily talmbout 90% off tutu's.  I want a tutu. they look pretty too. Welp...I guess I'll have to puchase one for da baby and live vicariously thru Mini Niecy.LOL

Girl don't get me started! I'm already glad I'm having a girl as it is just so I can dress her up in tutus!

Edited by niecy - Feb 01 2013 at 11:28pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 411412413414415 773>