BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Confessions

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 414415416417418 755>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 27 Votes, Average 3.37  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
dOLLish. View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dOLLish. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2013 at 9:31pm
I must really be over it. The fact that I can remove myself from something and not feel any emotion or negative feelings shows growth for me.
Sponsored Links

ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2013 at 9:41pm
i thought about getting married to get in state tuition.
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2013 at 10:19pm
Eww  man. I swear I never had to worry about being musky so much in my life but it seems like since I've been pregnant my armpits stink to high heavens even from me just sitting around the house doing nothing. I feel like I have to put on deodorant atleast 2-3x a day when normally I can put it on once in the morning and be fine.
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2013 at 10:22pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

i thought about getting married to get in state tuition.

niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2013 at 11:13pm
My mom is irking me more and more with each passing day. Today I told her that I won't be able to help her as much as I have been with helping her pick up the slack because of the financial bind my brother put her in because I need to save more money for my child being that I'm not getting as much back as I expected for my tax refund. She got mad and told me what do I need to save my money for, ain't nobody tell me to get pregnant. Pinch 

She made it seem like I was asking her for money to help me. Rather than getting mad at me for choosing to do the right thing with my money she should be making my brother get a damn job to pay off his legal costs on his own especially since he'll be 18 in a few months. It's not MY fault he messed you up financially so why am I being held responsible for what he did? I wonder if that may be partly why she doesn't want me to move back to Miami because there's honestly no excuse for someone to blatantly try to tell me to keep my child away from her daddy.

Edited by niecy - Jan 31 2013 at 11:15pm
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2013 at 11:23pm
I'm sorry to hear that Niecy! Sometimes people be so caught up in what benefits them, they don't even think about what they're asking of others.

Wait, you found out its a girl?!
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2013 at 11:28pm
lol Yeah I found out earlier this month. I thought I posted it in here when I found out but that may have been the RT thread I posted in. And that's true people always get caught up when something benefits them.

*sigh* And I know people always come to me when they need help because I have a hard time saying no.

Edited by niecy - Jan 31 2013 at 11:29pm
Finesseful View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Finesseful Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2013 at 11:33pm
I'm developing strong views about race lately. I just see, hear, and read alot that ticks me off.
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2013 at 12:15am
Just spoke to my BFFHeart I hate how well he knows me...I miss his punk azz. I need to stop being so stubborn sometimes. 
ScorpioLuv View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScorpioLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2013 at 12:59am
I don't understand how they make vegan condoms. How are latex condoms not vegan already?!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 414415416417418 755>
  Share Topic