BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Confessions

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 407408409410411 774>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 27 Votes, Average 3.37  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2013 at 1:25am
Originally posted by Miss SDY Miss SDY wrote:

Originally posted by Lady ICE Lady ICE wrote:

Ok, well it is clear that I am going to have to move on from this job.
I have tried to make the best of it but I have grown tired of the same BS day in and day out. It is just not worth it anymore..

The shift sucks, the person I work with sucks, and the pay is not enough to deal with the person or this shift so yeah... time to go....

I guess I have to dust off my resume and update it..

Crydont let her win!!!!

Girl that bitch tried it last night. This 55 year old bitch mocked the fact that I lost my mom last year.... She literally threw it in my face. She is REALLY lucky I didn't walk up to her and punch her in her throat... I'm serious... It's still possible I might punch her... She crossed the line of no return.. I don't care how much I dislike a person, I would never mock someone who loses someone close to them. That's just dead ass wrong..
ShockedShockedShockedShocked!!!

are you okay??Heart Disapproveomgosh...she really sunk that low....Lord let me pray. for you. for me cause of that thought i just had. smh.
Sponsored Links

Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2013 at 1:46am
guys i need some photo ideas. i wanna do something funky graphic...and probably colorful special effects...but dang im drawing a blank.

i kinda wanna take pics and change my avi depending on what the bhm week is haha...
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2013 at 2:01am
I have a bad habit of looking for stuff I know I don't want to see. I need to stop doing that SMH.
Mixer View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2013 at 8:18am
I know I'm late as hell but thanks for the compliment f8, even though you thought I was someone I'm not and teendiva, are you adultdiva these days?
Miss SDY View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Miss SDY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2013 at 8:26am
Originally posted by ShadyLady ShadyLady wrote:

Whoa...that is utterly despicable. How horrible of a person do you have to be to throw the death of someone's mom in their face?!

She must be a truly miserable, evil b!tch.

She really is Shady.. her misery is written on her face daily when she walks through that door.. She loves making everyone else miserable.. Which it gets on my nerves but she knew that saying the things she said referencing my mom would shake me to my core and it did..
Miss SDY View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Miss SDY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2013 at 8:32am

I have tried to make the best of it but I have grown tired of the same BS day in and day out. It is just not worth it anymore..

The shift sucks, the person I work with sucks, and the pay is not enough to deal with the person or this shift so yeah... time to go....

Crydont let her win!!!!

Girl that bitch tried it last night. This 55 year old bitch mocked the fact that I lost my mom last year.... She literally threw it in my face. She is REALLY lucky I didn't walk up to her and punch her in her throat... I'm serious... It's still possible I might punch her... She crossed the line of no return.. I don't care how much I dislike a person, I would never mock someone who loses someone close to them. That's just dead ass wrong..

ShockedShockedShockedShocked!!!

are you okay??Heart Disapproveomgosh...she really sunk that low....Lord let me pray. for you. for me cause of that thought i just had. smh.

I'm ok now.... Last night on the other hand, I thought I was on my way to jail.... I had to seriously restrain myself and pray even harder.... I saw every bit of red...... My sister was trying to come up there on her.. LOL!!! But I know my anger is on a different level and I didn't want to best that woman within an inch of her life so......

But I'm good now..
Ladybird0724 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Ladybird0724 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2013 at 10:06am

Crydont let her win!!!!

WTF.

that is just cruel. i'm sorry you had to go thru that

did anyone else hear her say that? maybe you should start documenting what she says and go to HR with it. its creating a hostile work environment.
nala52808 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nala52808 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2013 at 11:37am
This isn't really a confession, but I think I am obsessed with really short hair. For the past 2 weeks, ive just been looking at short haircuts and stuff.
There are too many negro girls walking around with 28 inch hair, so I think its time for me to start rocking some pixie cut hair so I can stand out amongst these females.
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2013 at 2:54pm
I think I'm going to buy some roller skates and teach myself how to roller skate again. I can probably use that as a means of toning my legs up once I drop and start trying to lose baby weight. I used to roller skate all the time at the skating rink when I was little and the last time I went skating at my little cousin's birthday party a few years ago I was a HAM and kept busting my behind.
Sleek View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sleek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2013 at 6:24pm
I confess I have nothing to bitch about today I woke up feeling really good anyway
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 407408409410411 774>
  Share Topic