BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Confessions

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 408409410411412 755>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 27 Votes, Average 3.37  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2013 at 9:18pm
Originally posted by BBpants BBpants wrote:

My friend told me not to mess with my ex. Told me that I would caught feelings again. I was like nah nah nah never that.

And here I am...caught with feelings. UGH. Pinch I never listen to good advice.
Girl, I "tol" you too.LOL

There's still hope. You can still kill those feelings if you go cold turkey.

OT, I'm watching Teen Mom and she's barely knows this dude for a month or two(I think), invites him to hang around her 2 small girls that can't talk yet, moves him in and gets engaged. Talk about moving a bit too fast.Shocked
Sponsored Links

niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2013 at 3:33pm
I honestly don't know whether to even call him my SO anymore since we are going through our problems. Even though I'm carrying his child, after all we've gone through in the past month or so I realize that I don't feel the way I once felt about him. 

While I would LOVE for things to work out between us I give up on trying to fix things. He has to work on getting himself together mentally as well as education and work wise first because I can't make somebody be what I want to be. I think he's been too focused on appearance he forgot about what really matters which is securing his/our future. Plus alot of the stuff he does I know he only does it because I've either allowed him to do so and it makes him think it's okay to do so.

Edited by niecy - Jan 29 2013 at 3:35pm
Sleek View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sleek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2013 at 3:39pm

Slayed and BlissHeart

Sleek View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Sleek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2013 at 3:40pm
Originally posted by niecy niecy wrote:

I honestly don't know whether to even call him my SO anymore since we are going through our problems. Even though I'm carrying his child, after all we've gone through in the past month or so I realize that I don't feel the way I once felt about him. 

While I would LOVE for things to work out between us I give up on trying to fix things. He has to work on getting himself together mentally as well as education and work wise first because I can't make somebody be what I want to be. I think he's been too focused on appearance he forgot about what really matters which is securing his/our future. Plus alot of the stuff he does I know he only does it because I've either allowed him to do so and it makes him think it's okay to do so.

Hug
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2013 at 3:44pm
Originally posted by Sleek Sleek wrote:

Originally posted by niecy niecy wrote:

Hug

Heart
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2013 at 4:09pm
it always hurts to read things like that. ^^ i went through that same exact thing and me and him are no longer together. i hope yall can work it out.
el_bandido View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote el_bandido Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2013 at 4:13pm
i hate the relationship her family has
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2013 at 4:17pm
Originally posted by Lady ICE Lady ICE wrote:

it always hurts to read things like that. ^^ i went through that same exact thing and me and him are no longer together. i hope yall can work it out.

I hope we can too but TBH I'm at a point where I don't feel like trying anymore. Sometimes I feel like I'm the only one trying plus he seems to like to play the blame game. We both have our issues that contribute to our relationship problems but I don't have the patience anymore for him always making me feel guilty like I deserve to have him do and say certain things to me that I know I shouldn't be taking. Plus at times I feel like he expects me to be/act like his mama. 
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2013 at 4:25pm
i know what you mean. i did all of that. and i finally just gave up. i hate to say maybe youre over reacting cause youre pregnant..Shocked..(dont stone me) cause sometimes that plays a part in it. but just let it go for now and see what happens.
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2013 at 4:27pm
Originally posted by Lady ICE Lady ICE wrote:

i know what you mean. i did all of that. and i finally just gave up. i hate to say maybe youre over reacting cause youre pregnant..Shocked..(dont stone me) cause sometimes that plays a part in it. but just let it go for now and see what happens.

LOL I can admit some of it is because of hormones. Certain things were going on before I got pregnant though.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 408409410411412 755>
  Share Topic