Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Confessions

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 404405406407408 775>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 27 Votes, Average 3.37  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
el_bandido View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote el_bandido Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2013 at 4:13pm
i hate the relationship her family has
Sponsored Links

niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2013 at 4:17pm
Originally posted by Lady ICE Lady ICE wrote:

it always hurts to read things like that. ^^ i went through that same exact thing and me and him are no longer together. i hope yall can work it out.

I hope we can too but TBH I'm at a point where I don't feel like trying anymore. Sometimes I feel like I'm the only one trying plus he seems to like to play the blame game. We both have our issues that contribute to our relationship problems but I don't have the patience anymore for him always making me feel guilty like I deserve to have him do and say certain things to me that I know I shouldn't be taking. Plus at times I feel like he expects me to be/act like his mama. 
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2013 at 4:25pm
i know what you mean. i did all of that. and i finally just gave up. i hate to say maybe youre over reacting cause youre pregnant..Shocked..(dont stone me) cause sometimes that plays a part in it. but just let it go for now and see what happens.
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2013 at 4:27pm

i know what you mean. i did all of that. and i finally just gave up. i hate to say maybe youre over reacting cause youre pregnant..Shocked..(dont stone me) cause sometimes that plays a part in it. but just let it go for now and see what happens.

LOL I can admit some of it is because of hormones. Certain things were going on before I got pregnant though.
el_bandido View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote el_bandido Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2013 at 4:28pm
I wanna try more drugs 
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2013 at 4:31pm
Originally posted by el_bandido el_bandido wrote:

I wanna try more drugs 

Sleepy Let me know how that goes.
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2013 at 4:33pm
Originally posted by niecy niecy wrote:

LOL I can admit some of it is because of hormones. Certain things were going on before I got pregnant though.
ok. *phew* i hope it works out anywaysHeart
Miss SDY View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Miss SDY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2013 at 5:32pm
Ok, well it is clear that I am going to have to move on from this job.
I have tried to make the best of it but I have grown tired of the same BS day in and day out. It is just not worth it anymore..

The shift sucks, the person I work with sucks, and the pay is not enough to deal with the person or this shift so yeah... time to go....

I guess I have to dust off my resume and update it..
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2013 at 5:50pm
Ugh, I think I really like him. But ima flaky muthafka and i dont want to end up hurting him.
I like the thrill of chase but it seems as if when the chase is over and the prize won i get bored.
He's such a sweet heart and has been through a lot and i dont want to add to it...
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2013 at 5:52pm
im always worried about missing out on something better when im in a relationship...
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 404405406407408 775>
  Share Topic