Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Confessions

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 402403404405406 754>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 27 Votes, Average 3.37  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Sleek View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote Sleek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2013 at 9:30am
I am going to screw and pump evry bit of cumm out of my man tomorrow yup a whole lot of licking going on in Sleek crib tommmmoorrow!!! my ish is puffed juiced and ready!
Sponsored Links

Brownsugar1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Brownsugar1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2013 at 9:41am
^

time to fck the police.
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2013 at 9:48am
Originally posted by Yumyum28 Yumyum28 wrote:

Oh shoot i didnt know we could say bitch up in here! Its On and poppin

You can say it, but I think you can get banned if you call a member one.

*rolls over and dies laughing because of Sleek*

Edited by ShadyLady - Jan 27 2013 at 9:50am
tropical-punch View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote tropical-punch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2013 at 12:28pm
I really disliked having to watch my younger siblings when I was still a child myself. 
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2013 at 12:57pm
Originally posted by Sleek Sleek wrote:

I am going to screw and pump evry bit of cumm out of my man tomorrow yup a whole lot of licking going on in Sleek crib tommmmoorrow!!! my ish is puffed juiced and ready!

gatdamn.  well sh*t...why wait till tomorrow?  go ahead and syphon that salty nectar this evening. have a ninja's ballsack like dried apricots by tomorrow morning.

Edited by newdiva1 - Jan 27 2013 at 12:58pm
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2013 at 1:00pm
I really haaaaate that I look my age
Back when I was like 20 ppl always thought I was like 15.. Now ppl really guess my age and it really bothers me
I think that year of hella stress and ciggs did this to me.
Now I'm thinking that ill be one of the few blk ppl who looks her age at like 30..
I am already planning out when ill get Botox.
ScorpioLuv View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScorpioLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2013 at 1:09pm
Justin Timberlake's Suit and Tie is wack. Both the song and video. I saw pics the other day of both him and Jay recording the vid, see the final product, no Jay-z anywhere. You can just read his lyrics. Triple wack. Hate his black and white penny loafers too. Smh
ScorpioLuv View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScorpioLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2013 at 1:11pm
Originally posted by Sleek Sleek wrote:

it sounds like he's been away a long time, how long has he been gone?
Ladybird0724 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Ladybird0724 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2013 at 3:26pm
Originally posted by ScorpioLuv ScorpioLuv wrote:

Justin Timberlake's Suit and Tie is wack. Both the song and video. I saw pics the other day of both him and Jay recording the vid, see the final product, no Jay-z anywhere. You can just read his lyrics. Triple wack. Hate his black and white penny loafers too. Smh

yep.

i listened to that and was like, this is what we were waiting on?? Confused

bring back d*ck in a box, or something....
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2013 at 3:42pm
im kinda sick of seeing Betty White everywhere.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 402403404405406 754>
  Share Topic