Perfect Hair Collection

Confessions

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 385386387388389 784>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Perfect Hair Collection

Curl Keeper
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 28 Votes, Average 3.29  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ScorpioLuv View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScorpioLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2013 at 4:58pm
I don't care about looking cute when it's freezing outside. I'd rather look like a black Eskimo
Sponsored Links

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScorpioLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2013 at 5:00pm
I would curse this lady out, if she wasnt my professor.
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2013 at 5:02pm
i just realized i havent had doritos in a real long ass time.
I need to fix that Stern Smile
Sleek View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sleek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2013 at 5:16pm
Originally posted by ScorpioLuv ScorpioLuv wrote:

I don't care about looking cute when it's freezing outside. I'd rather look like a black Eskimo

Right! I just saw a chick with a blazer on in my head I was like "this bish is cray" the funniest was this lady had on heels and she didn't know how to control them and she was cold, she was shivering and wobbling at the same time....nope this is not the time.

and tomorrow suppose to be worst.......Im puttin on 5 layers I hate being cold....Im anemic I can't take that ish.
nala52808 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote nala52808 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2013 at 5:17pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

i swallowed so many farts back up into my gut during my last class that I feel nauseous.  Dead

I think I told you before to stop this

LMAO...i had to...i was locked into packed stadium seating.  i am trying to be more free with my gas but i couldn't do it there. Cry

Wonderland, everybody knows farts were meant to be free. You just caint lock them up in your booty like that. Even if your in a public area, you can still let it out. Just in spurts. And you might wanna keep some good smelling laundry sheet thingies in your jeans just in case things get cray.
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2013 at 5:21pm
Lmao so am I supposed to line my panties with dryer sheets now? Sometimes u know it's going to smell worse than normal and you have to think about the greater good. It's too early in the semester to tarnish my image.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScorpioLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2013 at 6:11pm
Originally posted by Sleek Sleek wrote:

Originally posted by ScorpioLuv ScorpioLuv wrote:

Right! I just saw a chick with a blazer on in my head I was like "this bish is cray" the funniest was this lady had on heels and she didn't know how to control them and she was cold, she was shivering and wobbling at the same time....nope this is not the time.

and tomorrow suppose to be worst.......Im puttin on 5 layers I hate being cold....Im anemic I can't take that ish.
Tomorrow is supposed to be my first day of class, Im wearing leggings,jeans and then scrub pants on top of that. I saw a chick out in a hoodie and a denim jacket when I wrote my orighinal post. Bitch had to be cray. Its too cold outside for that. 19 degrees right now in NYC. It says it feels like its 4 degrees on The Weather Channel Cry

Edited by ScorpioLuv - Jan 22 2013 at 6:12pm
Junior Jr View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Junior Jr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2013 at 4:19pm
from sr year of hs to jr of college, i had an addiction to bbw p0rn

jr.
Sleek View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sleek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2013 at 4:19pm

Had the worst ride home, folks was just arguing on the bus why are we so volatile towards one another that ish brought me down.

Ladybird0724 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Ladybird0724 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2013 at 4:33pm
this cold weather makes me hate living here.

-4 degrees this morning as a actual temp? supposed to feel like -6 tomorrow??

why is alaska warmer?

sigh...

I Am A Burrito of Sadness by Jillian Fleck

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Blushing Bundles
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair