BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Confessions

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 381382383384385 752>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 27 Votes, Average 3.37  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 21 2013 at 12:57am
Originally posted by **Sk!TtLeS B** **Sk!TtLeS B** wrote:

Shady, do you think he was using your friend to try to get back with you?

Naw, he looked too shocked when I showed up to do her hair that day. I don't think he knew we knew each other until he saw us together. She doesn't even have a Facebook, and I didn't know her at the time we were dealing. Just rotten luck all around, I guess.

She said he wouldn't give her a reason why he wouldn't do it, just said he "didn't feel comfortable". Couldn't be me tho. Don't even sit at my table if you're not enjoying the buffet lol.
Sponsored Links

ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 21 2013 at 1:01am
I don't think a master cleanse would help me. I don't necessarily have to be hungry to eat. I can have a craving for the taste if something, and I'll eat it just for that reason.

The only reason I've been losing weight lately is cuz luckily I've been addicted to foods that aren't too bad for me calorie wise.

I've been hooked on sliced cucumbers with a little vinegar and pepper for the last week and a half lol.
Lhdc2011 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lhdc2011 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 21 2013 at 1:05am
Originally posted by ScorpioLuv ScorpioLuv wrote:

Originally posted by Lhdc2011 Lhdc2011 wrote:

I'm going to cosmetology school Scorpio, do u have 50-11 more hours to spare when I need clients? Jp lol

LOL

You finished at City?

Lol, yep. I moved to California and can't use my license out here 👎. Are you in the nursing program?
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 21 2013 at 1:08am
What part of Cali are in lhdc? Do you like it?
ScorpioLuv View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScorpioLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 21 2013 at 1:40am

Originally posted by ScorpioLuv ScorpioLuv wrote:

I'm going to cosmetology school Scorpio, do u have 50-11 more hours to spare when I need clients? Jp lol

LOL

You finished at City?

Lol, yep. I moved to California and can't use my license out here 👎. Are you in the nursing program?
Damn, that sucks that u can't use ur license. You can't file for reciprocity?

I'm about to get my bachelor's in nursing at LIU
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScorpioLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 21 2013 at 1:41am
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

LOL scorpio...if you make it past day 3 you will love yourself for it!  have a banana and tough it out!  after day 3 it's mind over matter b/c you're really not hungry...for me i would just be bored and boredom=wanting food...like right now...im not hungry but damn these pretzels are good.
I'll try, especially during the semester. I'm too busy to eat during school.
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 21 2013 at 1:50am
Car sex...not the same as it used to be Cry
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 21 2013 at 2:02am
my kids think my pads are diapers.Ermm

LOL
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 21 2013 at 2:05am
I need to go to bed so I can get up early but ugh my old people show is on, law & order. I must watch.Stern Smile

Edited by carolina cutie - Jan 21 2013 at 2:05am
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScorpioLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 21 2013 at 3:12am
Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

I need to go to bed so I can get up early but ugh my old people show is on, law & order. I must watch.Stern Smile

I watched that one and now I'm watching the 4:00 one. Favorite show eva!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Make Them Stare Hair
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 381382383384385 752>
  Share Topic