Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
IndianHairCompany.com

Confessions

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 376377378379380 798>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Perfect Hair Collection

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 28 Votes, Average 3.29  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 20 2013 at 11:16pm
I know some of y'all heifers like to judge, but oh well.

So, I originally posted this...

Originally posted by ShadyLady ShadyLady wrote:

One of my good friends is currently dating my former cut buddy, and I haven't told her.

In my defense, I didn't give a sh*t about him and don't care that they're dating. Our situation was over like 4 years ago. She REALLY likes him tho, and I feel telling her would ruin a good thing. They might have something real and I just used him for head.

After she admitted she really liked him, I started distancing myself from her cuz I was really on the fence about whether I should tell her or not. We didn't really talk often, I just enjoyed her company when we did talk.

Anyway, dude started calling my phone again, but I just never answered cuz I felt like we had nothing to discuss. Then a week before Christmas, I saw her in the mall and she just breezes past me like I didn't exist. I just figured she knew, was upset, and he was calling to warn me.

She called me outta the blue today. Come to find out, dude kept trying to persuade her to have a threesome and telling her to ask me(woulda been a waste if time cuz I don't indulge in thigh pie). She thought it was a red flag cuz he bought it up too often, she finally asked him what was his deal and he told her everything including some stuff about feelings and emotions I never even knew he had.

She ended things cuz he admitted he gave me oral (often), when apparently he told her he doesn't do that. She asked him if he would be willing to since they're dating and we were just kicking it, and he told her no .

Luckily, she says she's not mad I didn't tell her cuz she said she woulda kept dating him anyway.

Sponsored Links

ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 20 2013 at 11:22pm
wow...what's wrong with her lady parts?  

i couldnt be with a guy who went down on someone i know either.  Dead

ive been in a similar position and i didn't tell either.  waste of energy to.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 20 2013 at 11:26pm
Originally posted by ScorpioLuv ScorpioLuv wrote:

Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

What do you use to master cleanse, Wonder?

Oh, and I have an update on a confession...lemme go dig it up...

the lemonade diet....organic lemons, organic maple syrup, cayenne pepper + water.

not for the faint at heart.  it tastes fine but the taste does get old.  if i cheat while i'm on it then i just have fruit.
How long can u keep up on it? I tried it once, but couldnt go for a long time when people decided to have bbq ribs and everything else. I couldnt do all veggies and fruit when I tried either for the same reason, lol.

lol girl...it's hard.  the longest i've lasted is 8 days...usually it's like 4, 5, 6...you definitely have to do it during a week when you are not going to be socializing.  Day 2 and the beginning of day 3 are the hardest humps for me.

once i had to cook my bf dinner while i was on it...i could smell every spice...never again.
ScorpioLuv View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScorpioLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 20 2013 at 11:26pm

I know some of y'all heifers like to judge, but oh well.

So, I originally posted this...

One of my good friends is currently dating my former cut buddy, and I haven't told her.

In my defense, I didn't give a sh*t about him and don't care that they're dating. Our situation was over like 4 years ago. She REALLY likes him tho, and I feel telling her would ruin a good thing. They might have something real and I just used him for head.

After she admitted she really liked him, I started distancing myself from her cuz I was really on the fence about whether I should tell her or not. We didn't really talk often, I just enjoyed her company when we did talk.

Anyway, dude started calling my phone again, but I just never answered cuz I felt like we had nothing to discuss. Then a week before Christmas, I saw her in the mall and she just breezes past me like I didn't exist. I just figured she knew, was upset, and he was calling to warn me.

She called me outta the blue today. Come to find out, dude kept trying to persuade her to have a threesome and telling her to ask me(woulda been a waste if time cuz I don't indulge in thigh pie). She thought it was a red flag cuz he bought it up too often, she finally asked him what was his deal and he told her everything including some stuff about feelings and emotions I never even knew he had.

She ended things cuz he admitted he gave me oral (often), when apparently he told her he doesn't do that. She asked him if he would be willing to since they're dating and we were just kicking it, and he told her no .

Luckily, she says she's not mad I didn't tell her cuz she said she woulda kept dating him anyway.

Shocked
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ScorpioLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 20 2013 at 11:28pm

wow...what's wrong with her lady parts?  

i couldnt be with a guy who went down on someone i know either.  Dead

ive been in a similar position and i didn't tell either.  waste of energy to.
I couldnt be with a guy that didnt go down. If u aint eating, we aint speakin LOL
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScorpioLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 20 2013 at 11:30pm

Originally posted by ScorpioLuv ScorpioLuv wrote:

What do you use to master cleanse, Wonder?

Oh, and I have an update on a confession...lemme go dig it up...

the lemonade diet....organic lemons, organic maple syrup, cayenne pepper + water.

not for the faint at heart.  it tastes fine but the taste does get old.  if i cheat while i'm on it then i just have fruit.
How long can u keep up on it? I tried it once, but couldnt go for a long time when people decided to have bbq ribs and everything else. I couldnt do all veggies and fruit when I tried either for the same reason, lol.

lol girl...it's hard.  the longest i've lasted is 8 days...usually it's like 4, 5, 6...you definitely have to do it during a week when you are not going to be socializing.  Day 2 and the beginning of day 3 are the hardest humps for me.

once i had to cook my bf dinner while i was on it...i could smell every spice...never again.
By day 3 I gave up. Day 2 and the beginning of 3, my stomach was cursing me out LOL
**Sk!TtLeS B** View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote **Sk!TtLeS B** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 20 2013 at 11:31pm
Shady, do you think he was using your friend to try to get back with you?
nala52808 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nala52808 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 20 2013 at 11:49pm
This guy I know has all the qualities I find admirable in a man. I have a crush on him, I think. But the problem is that he is 5 inches shorter than me, and too light. I think I need to stay away from him cuz he's a smooth talker and I really don't want to get pregnant this year by his midget ass.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 20 2013 at 11:54pm
LOL scorpio...if you make it past day 3 you will love yourself for it!  have a banana and tough it out!  after day 3 it's mind over matter b/c you're really not hungry...for me i would just be bored and boredom=wanting food...like right now...im not hungry but damn these pretzels are good.
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 21 2013 at 12:57am
Originally posted by **Sk!TtLeS B** **Sk!TtLeS B** wrote:

Shady, do you think he was using your friend to try to get back with you?

Naw, he looked too shocked when I showed up to do her hair that day. I don't think he knew we knew each other until he saw us together. She doesn't even have a Facebook, and I didn't know her at the time we were dealing. Just rotten luck all around, I guess.

She said he wouldn't give her a reason why he wouldn't do it, just said he "didn't feel comfortable". Couldn't be me tho. Don't even sit at my table if you're not enjoying the buffet lol.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
DH Gate
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Double Leaf Wig
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Senghori Shells
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 376377378379380 798>