Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Confessions

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 364365366367368 733>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 26 Votes, Average 3.31  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
nala52808 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nala52808 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 18 2013 at 8:57pm
I am so done with p.o.r.n.
sometimes, watching it makes me cringe because its like so casual and has no meaning. There's no emotion leading up to why the dude decided to have secks with the girl on top of the roof, or in an airplane. And the fake, exaggerated moans suck. I wish they could just get professional actors, and a real romantic script to make some awesome p0rn0 movies
Sponsored Links

niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 18 2013 at 9:01pm
Originally posted by iGotSunshine iGotSunshine wrote:

i have a relationship like this with my bestie. 
if she doesnt like someone then i have nothing to say to them 
and vice versa. 

what about you guys? 

It depends on what they dislike the person for. I notice females beef over petty stuff especially in my age group though so I don't feel the need to dislike every person my friends don't like just because they had problems with each other. Kind of would seem dumb especially if they did nothing to me personally IMO
Derri View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Derri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 18 2013 at 9:04pm
Confession: I love love love to be showered with affection 24/7. And I'm legit shocked in situations where I find out people aren't fond of me. Maybe my family overhyped me growing up. LOL

Edited by Derri - Jan 18 2013 at 9:04pm
nala52808 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote nala52808 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 18 2013 at 9:12pm
Originally posted by Derri Derri wrote:

Confession: I love love love to be showered with affection 24/7. And I'm legit shocked in situations where I find out people aren't fond of me. Maybe my family overhyped me growing up. LOL

. I'm the exact opposite. When people show affection to me all the time, I draw away from them. When friends show that they really really like me, I stop calling them as often. Even when I was little, I loved it when my parents didn't notice me as often, because that meant I could just be by myself. I like people, but when you are too into me, I run away.
oh_so_moody View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oh_so_moody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 18 2013 at 9:19pm
Originally posted by nala52808 nala52808 wrote:

Originally posted by Derri Derri wrote:

. I'm the exact opposite. When people show affection to me all the time, I draw away from them. When friends show that they really really like me, I stop calling them as often. Even when I was little, I loved it when my parents didn't notice me as often, because that meant I could just be by myself. I like people, but when you are too into me, I run away.

Im like this Nala.
Derri View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Derri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 18 2013 at 9:21pm
*sings* Nala is a weirdo, nah nahnah nah nah
nala52808 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nala52808 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 18 2013 at 9:23pm
*punches derri in her upperlip*
Derri View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Derri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 18 2013 at 9:26pm
oh, booboo. No...You tried it. 
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 18 2013 at 9:28pm
Only my BFF could have me blackball someone without many questions asked but then again, she'd do the same for me.

Ion't curr if someone has a problem with that. Just continue to keep those thoughts to yourself and keep it movin'.LOL
nala52808 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nala52808 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 18 2013 at 9:28pm
Uh oh. Your bleeding, Derri. Go clean it up before the blood drips on the carpet, boo
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 364365366367368 733>