BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Confessions

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 363364365366367 755>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 27 Votes, Average 3.37  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Sleek View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sleek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 18 2013 at 8:07pm
Can't stand DR's
Sponsored Links

**Sk!TtLeS B** View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote **Sk!TtLeS B** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 18 2013 at 8:22pm
Originally posted by iGotSunshine iGotSunshine wrote:

i have a relationship like this with my bestie. 
if she doesnt like someone then i have nothing to say to them 
and vice versa. 

what about you guys? 

If it's someone we met through the other person or if it's someone that did one of us foul, then of course sh*t is cut off. No questions asked.

But if it's someone we all met around the same time, and one or two of us (there are 3 of us) ends up not liking that person, we dont expect the other to stop liking them too. 
aNgElIc*SoUl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote aNgElIc*SoUl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 18 2013 at 8:25pm
That sounds kinda immature
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 18 2013 at 8:29pm
@Sunshine- If that person genuinely does something wrong or disrespectful to my bestie, then its a wrap. If you disrespect someone I care about, then you might as well had tried me too.

Even if they haven't done anything legit wrong to her, and its just a vibe she has, I would be cordial, but not get too buddy buddy so it won't get awkward down the line.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote aNgElIc*SoUl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 18 2013 at 8:34pm
This girl not too long ago almost caught an unnecessary azz whoopin from me trying to be a ride or die friend. I didn't have no beef what so ever with her. So ya'll just be careful with that.
dOLLish. View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote dOLLish. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 18 2013 at 8:36pm
When I was younger, I had that type of mentality. However, now that I'm older, I no longer think that way. My friends' problems and beefs are their own problems. I learned the hard way not to stick my nose into other's business and that everyone's problems are not mine.

nala52808 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote nala52808 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 18 2013 at 8:38pm
Originally posted by aNgElIc*SoUl aNgElIc*SoUl wrote:

This girl not too long ago almost caught an unnecessary azz whoopin from me trying to be a ride or die friend. I didn't have no beef what so ever with her. So ya'll just be careful with that.

I hate chicks like that. They get rowdy for nothing, completely unaware that I have a pocketknife in my handbag. You must be a very stupid, dedicated heffa to want to get stabbed over something that has absolutely nothing to do with you.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aNgElIc*SoUl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 18 2013 at 8:42pm
Originally posted by nala52808 nala52808 wrote:

I hate chicks like that. They get rowdy for nothing, completely unaware that I have a pocketknife in my handbag. You must be a very stupid, dedicated heffa to want to get stabbed over something that has absolutely nothing to do with you.

I know right . That sounds more like a flunky.
**Sk!TtLeS B** View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote **Sk!TtLeS B** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 18 2013 at 8:51pm
Originally posted by nala52808 nala52808 wrote:

Y'all got me over here dyyyyinLOLLOLLOL

But I agree. 
When I (and my two other roommates) fell out with roommate #4, she always had her friend over and this bitch wanted to act like she couldnt say "excuse me" or "good morning" in the dorm that we paid for. She learned rather quickly that just because her friend (our roommate) didnt like us didnt give her free range to be an ass in our place of residence. 
Jess View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 18 2013 at 8:52pm
I get so envious of people that I have to take a breather from them to get my head right.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 363364365366367 755>
  Share Topic