Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Confessions

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 346347348349350 773>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 27 Votes, Average 3.37  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
tropical-punch View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote tropical-punch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2013 at 1:52am
Originally posted by ScorpioLuv ScorpioLuv wrote:

I'm trying to convince my bf to try some freaky sh*t...........

*fingers crossed*

Eta: Mission accomplished
like what?
Sponsored Links

ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2013 at 1:57am
*takes a bow*

@Wonder- she don't want it with me. I will never fight over a man, but disrespect is a surefire way to get punched in your throat. But, I'z a changed woman now...my words will have to do cuz my mouth is too slick to go to jail lol.

Two weeks ago, I heard her calling me "that big titty b!tch". I told her, "But he likes it tho...you wanna ask him?" and she just walked back in her apartment.

Mind you, even by her account, their relationship was over long before I got in the picture. What joy does this miserable b!tch get from bothering me?

Ugh!
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2013 at 1:58am
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

LMAO shady...you may have started a war.

@niecy.  a spider might crawl in there.  protect your vag gurl.
i use to think that too. stupid animal planet always talkin bout how bugs like warm moist places.Ermm
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2013 at 2:02am
@ shady...no joy, just misery...she just wants to cause a ripple between you two with her dried up cooch. 

@lady...yes, i need to stop watching Animal Planet too!!  it makes me imagine all types of things.  one day i woke up choking and i convinced myself that i swallowed a spider.  i think it was post nasal drip though.
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2013 at 2:08am
Originally posted by niecy niecy wrote:

Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

I think in the past few months, my booty genes have finally kicked in. I thought it was just a fluke in one pair of jeans but for the first time ever my pants fit everywhere else except in the butt area. Praise Oprah!Cry

Girl and you're complaining why? Atleast you aint got the pancake curse. All my fat goes to my boobies and nowhere near my butt. LOL
Girl enjoy those tig ol biddies!LOL

I'm happy I'm filling out some. I thought I inherited my mom's flat butt except mine isn't attached to awesome long legs lol
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2013 at 2:11am
I cant stand it when a person tries to argue with me about why my opinion on something is wrong just because its not how they feel. Its called an opinion for a reason
ScorpioLuv View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScorpioLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2013 at 2:13am
Originally posted by **Sk!TtLeS B** **Sk!TtLeS B** wrote:

*fingers crossed*

Sleepy

*hates on Scorpio*

*makes long distance call*

*hates on Scorpio sommo*

Sleepy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScorpioLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2013 at 2:15am
Originally posted by ShadyLady ShadyLady wrote:

Soooo...tonight I'm over my boo's place and his obnoxious ex lives upstairs from him.

He's sleep and I can't sleep so I got the bright idea to take the trash out. His ex and some chick were sitting out on the balcony. I hear her say, "Yeah, that's that b!tch right there...he act like he can't even speak since he got with her." She has the audacity to tell this chick she should call him right now so she can see for herself...

Do you see what time of night it is?!

I shouldn't let folks provoke me, but I had to do it. Told that b!tch, "Don't bother calling him. I'm getting back in bed and he won't be able to talk with his mouth full."

The crushed look on her face has made my night...judge all you want.
O sh*t!
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2013 at 2:17am
Scorpio you know better than to not give u a little mo' details girl! LOL
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScorpioLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2013 at 2:17am
Originally posted by tropical-punch tropical-punch wrote:

*fingers crossed*

like what?
Originally posted by niecy niecy wrote:

Scorpio you know better than to not give u a little mo' details girl! LOL
I'm really not trying to jinx myself over here. I'm just happy as hell

Edited by ScorpioLuv - Jan 16 2013 at 2:23am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training