BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Confessions

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 329330331332333 767>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 27 Votes, Average 3.37  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
*M&M* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote *M&M* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2013 at 12:44pm
Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

Lmao eanaj. Lemme drop some classy O knowledge.Cool

One of my ex's still considers me one of his closest friends years after we dated and I'm still close to his family *but* it only works because I don't want back in my old spot and those romantic feelings are dead. Those feelings really had to die before we were friends again. You're risking getting really hurt if he has moved on (I don't know if y'all are still messin' around, ion't curr lol) and you have not. Be careful!

TRUTH.COM
Sponsored Links

iGotSunshine View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote iGotSunshine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2013 at 12:44pm
i thought this was interesting: 

“It's just like when you've got some coffee that's too black, which means it's too strong. What do you do? You integrate it with cream, you make it weak. But if you pour too much cream in it, you won't even know you ever had coffee. It used to be hot, it becomes cool. It used to be strong, it becomes weak. It used to wake you up, now it puts you to sleep.” 
― Malcolm X
**Sk!TtLeS B** View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote **Sk!TtLeS B** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2013 at 12:46pm
Originally posted by Lady ICE Lady ICE wrote:

sephora makes me feel like a crackhead. everytime i walk in i get the shakes...all those beautiful colors...7 things cost 156...but free shipping...who can i con into buying to buying it for meh...

..........so it's not just me? Good.
ScorpioLuv View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScorpioLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2013 at 12:57pm
This nicca is blowin up my bathroom
Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2013 at 1:05pm
Originally posted by ScorpioLuv ScorpioLuv wrote:

I just beat my bf with his own dicck

I meant that the way it's typed Stern Smile

Umm, Lucy you got some splainin to do *sips coffee*

how you gon grop this gem and not go into details
ScorpioLuv View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScorpioLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2013 at 1:11pm
Originally posted by Rumbera Rumbera wrote:

Originally posted by ScorpioLuv ScorpioLuv wrote:

I just beat my bf with his own dicck

I meant that the way it's typed Stern Smile

Umm, Lucy you got some splainin to do *sips coffee*

how you gon grop this gem and not go into details
I had his hard dicck in my hand and he said something stupid, so I started to hit him in the stomach with it.
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2013 at 1:14pm
Scorpio Stern SmileLOL
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2013 at 1:56pm
It aggravates me that my mom makes slick ass comments about me not being in college full time anymore since I moved back to my hometown. Especially since she hasnt help me with paying for school since I started even though she said she would. She says little things like she doesnt believe Im in school at all because I have been taking online classes rather than actually going on campus or that I'm a "college drop out like Kanye West."

Even though I get financial aid it has never been full coverage so I always end up paying out of pocket with my own money. I've been part time because since I moved back to my hometown I have worked and the job schedule I had didnt really leave me much time to do full time. Even when I was in Miami before I ever had a job I had to pay out of pocket what financial aid didnt cover and it wasnt easy so for her to try to make me feel bad says alot especially when she tries to say ish like "You must not know what your doing if financial aid isnt covering everything." They are basing it off her income so of course they arent going to cover everything if they are still making me file as a dependent since according to them she makes alot before taxes because she has a government job. 
**Sk!TtLeS B** View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote **Sk!TtLeS B** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2013 at 2:06pm
Do you have to file as a dependent? If you are living on your own, taking care of yourself and receiving no significant financial help from your mom, you can file as an independent. 
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2013 at 2:10pm
Originally posted by **Sk!TtLeS B** **Sk!TtLeS B** wrote:

Do you have to file as a dependent? If you are living on your own, taking care of yourself and receiving no significant financial help from your mom, you can file as an independent. 

I would still have to file as dependent though atleast until I have my baby since I'm not over 24 according to fafsa. I wish it was that easy otherwise I would have been filed as independent 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 329330331332333 767>