BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Confessions

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 310311312313314 768>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 27 Votes, Average 3.37  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2013 at 6:36pm
a lady on youtube says she carries water for her cup and just rinse it while in the stall...
Sponsored Links

nala52808 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nala52808 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2013 at 6:40pm
Originally posted by Lady ICE Lady ICE wrote:

Originally posted by nala52808 nala52808 wrote:

I haven't tried to wear my diva cup in about a year. Today I tried to put it in my vajayjay, even though I'm not on my period, and it hurt like HELL. Now my coochie is sore and irritated.
lol use some lube. i hate them things..they're more trouble than they're worth. the stupid stance i do to put it in...being extra careful cause i dont want it touch anything any where. its annoying. AngryLOL tmi i know but its annoyin. i wanna wear mine for 6 hours like everyone else but nope..every hour the stupid stance.CryLOLLOL

That sh!t is completely annoying at times . One time I tried to reinsert it after wiping it down in the stalls and it flew out my hand into the toilet . I just flushed it down wit da booboo, clogged the toilet and left. I really want to love the diva cup cuz u will save money in the long run, but if you don't practice with it, it can be painful and time consuming.
iGotSunshine View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iGotSunshine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2013 at 6:42pm
i love eating my frosted flakes with whipped cream 
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2013 at 6:44pm
Originally posted by SweetNovember* SweetNovember* wrote:

Ever since I decided to go natural I have this really snotty unjustified attitude against relaxed hair and relaxers in general.

My co-worker acts like this too, even towards heat trained hair.

She kept asking me what was the point of going natural if I'm never gonna wear it in its natural state. She was always harassing me about the fact that I get it pressed and wear weaves, like it effects her.

I told her its not her biz and worry bout her own stunted growth fro .

She no longer speaks to me LMAO.
SweetNovember* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SweetNovember* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2013 at 6:45pm
Originally posted by ShadyLady ShadyLady wrote:

Ever since I decided to go natural I have this really snotty unjustified attitude against relaxed hair and relaxers in general.

She kept asking me what was the point of going natural if I'm never gonna wear it in its natural state. She was always harassing me about the fact that I get it pressed and wear weaves, like it effects her.

Lol Oh no I don't talk to people like that. But it's just an attitude I hve in my mind. I see nothing wrong with heat training though if it's what you want. I'm sure it's better than a relaxer.
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2013 at 6:46pm

Originally posted by Lady ICE Lady ICE wrote:

I haven't tried to wear my diva cup in about a year. Today I tried to put it in my vajayjay, even though I'm not on my period, and it hurt like HELL. Now my coochie is sore and irritated.
lol use some lube. i hate them things..they're more trouble than they're worth. the stupid stance i do to put it in...being extra careful cause i dont want it touch anything any where. its annoying. AngryLOL tmi i know but its annoyin. i wanna wear mine for 6 hours like everyone else but nope..every hour the stupid stance.CryLOLLOL

That sh!t is completely annoying at times . One time I tried to reinsert it after wiping it down in the stalls and it flew out my hand into the toilet . I just flushed it down wit da booboo, clogged the toilet and left. I really want to love the diva cup cuz u will save money in the long run, but if you don't practice with it, it can be painful and time consuming.
you nastyDeadLOL
nala52808 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nala52808 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2013 at 6:51pm
Please don't judge me LadyIce,
And I won't judge u
Cuz it could get ugly,
Before it gets beautiful.
Bunnyahh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bunnyahh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2013 at 6:51pm

Originally posted by Bunnyahh Bunnyahh wrote:

I had to look up what a diva cup was when a poster mentioned it the other day. I will stick to tampons lol.

To the women who use diva cups, why do you prefer it? Just curious.
green

waste not, want notWink

I have so many diva cup questions now lol.

I watched a YouTube video and it said you pull out this cup full of stuff, pour it out, rinse the cup out, and then stick the cup back up yourself...

What happens if you're at work, or out somewhere and you need to empty your diva cup? Not all stalls have sinks, so do you just NOT rinse it before you put it back in...do you wait and only go in the handicap stall with a sink...

So many questions lol.
I would do this. 
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2013 at 6:51pm

Lol Oh no I don't talk to people like that. But it's just an attitude I hve in my mind. I see nothing wrong with heat training though if it's what you want. I'm sure it's better than a relaxer.

Naw, this heifer used to go hard like it was HER hair. Trying to weave check me and sh!t.

She asked me for my stylist's info once and if she could go with me some time. I agreed thinkin she just needed a new stylist...til some co-workers came back and told me this miserable broad told them she wanted to go cuz she didn't believe I'd really cut off all my relaxed hair.

Miserable ole hag.
Bunnyahh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bunnyahh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2013 at 6:52pm

Please don't judge me LadyIce,
And I won't judge u
Cuz it could get ugly,
Before it gets beautiful.
tis the reason I could never be a plumber.  I cant deal with alladatCry
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More