BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Confessions

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 291292293294295 754>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 27 Votes, Average 3.37  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2013 at 1:46am
I have problems sleeping and I've been considering taking ambien. I am worried about a dependency but idk what else to try. I tried zzzquil but I felt groggy in the am. Marijuana works but I'm not into smoking everyday. Ugh. Is sex the ony way to exhaust yourself before bedtime? I'm not tryin to do that every night either.
Sponsored Links

ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2013 at 2:28am
Originally posted by BeatriceBean BeatriceBean wrote:

I just bought a dime off my son's friend.

I'm about to avoid my husband for the rest of the night and smoke it on the porch.

My new idol.
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2013 at 2:36am
I've had to use Walmart sleeping pills in the past. They work without making you too drowsy or getting into your car and sleep-driving around town like Ambien.Geek'

I would drink starbucks doubleshot energy coffee all day err'day if it wasn't for the outrageous caffeine content. Why don't they sell decaf?!

niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2013 at 2:36am
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

I have problems sleeping and I've been considering taking ambien. I am worried about a dependency but idk what else to try. I tried zzzquil but I felt groggy in the am. Marijuana works but I'm not into smoking everyday. Ugh. Is sex the ony way to exhaust yourself before bedtime? I'm not tryin to do that every night either.

girl why would you NOT want a lil bit of dack every night? Then again I'm a nympho so thats why I wouldnt mind gettin' some all the time
**Sk!TtLeS B** View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote **Sk!TtLeS B** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2013 at 2:39am
Originally posted by niecy niecy wrote:

Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

girl why would you NOT want a lil bit of dack every night? Then again I'm a nympho so thats why I wouldnt mind gettin' some all the time

Every night is too much. I need recoup time.

Every other night is perfect, so long as I get every night cuddles!
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2013 at 2:41am
weirdos! Evil Smile
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2013 at 2:42am
Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

^^^^carolina...that was...still is my sh*t.  my mother was side eye ing me asking me what I know about that?
LOL

Between him and Hall & Oates, I could live in the soft rock era.

Love that song.^^^^^^^ *sings hums* For once in your life, here's your miracle.....stand up and fight....
acaraway View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acaraway Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2013 at 9:40am
There was this guy in building who I Idolized (he was as perfect as can be - handsome, successful, rich...) but the other day I heard him talking on the elevator and completely lost interest in him. His voice was so high pitched for his size...ew.

ScorpioLuv View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScorpioLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2013 at 10:07am
This guy is so cute and he looks so smart, but his accent is so unsexy
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2013 at 11:10am
I don't know why I sign up to start back at school during the summer semester. Even if I do just the summer 2 term which starts June 17 that will take some real strength to pull off seeing as how my due date is June 2 and who knows if the baby will actually come on that date. 

I think I could pull it off if I really wanted to though. Even though Ill actually be on school campus and not have to worry about as much as I would if I had to drive back and forth to school every day I would just have to see if some of the course I take can be done online rather than in an actual class room to lessen my load. Plus I will be back in Miami then so there will be no issues with this boy keeping the baby while Im in school since we would actually be close to each other instead of 4 hrs away from each other

Edited by niecy - Jan 07 2013 at 11:15am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 291292293294295 754>