Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Confessions

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 288289290291292 730>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 26 Votes, Average 3.31  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2013 at 5:19pm
Originally posted by niecy niecy wrote:

I wish I had someone who actually felt like I was worth fighting for since my s/o obviously doesnt feel that way. Like why would you even go so far as saying if I want you to you'll give up your rights to our child so you don't have to deal with the aftermath of the sh*t you've done to me. As much as I want to make things work IA with him as far as not dealing with each other outside of anything that has to do with our child. I don't understand people who swear they found what they were looking for in a SO yet they do sh*t to intentionally fck up what they have.

After dealing with him it honestly makes me want to spend the rest of my life alone rather than be in any other relationships. Plus I honestly never saw myself not being with the father of my child and while I'm not about to try to force things to work out just because we have a child together I dont want to be one of those chicks with more than one baby daddy either. I would rather all my kids have the same father.

gurl, you aint NEVA lied. The bold is how I felt in my last relationship/how i'm feeling now
Sponsored Links

niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2013 at 5:22pm
At this point I'm just going to focus on finishing school so I can make a better life for my baby and I so I don't have to be a struggling mother my whole life. I don't think I need a relationship adding extra stress to my life right now.
Babydoll9163 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Babydoll9163 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2013 at 5:23pm
Niecy Hug
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2013 at 5:23pm
Yes, a baby on the way is hard enough without relationship drama, i hope you find a balance that works for you and your family hun Hug
ScorpioLuv View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScorpioLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2013 at 5:31pm

Originally posted by ScorpioLuv ScorpioLuv wrote:

Originally posted by ScorpioLuv ScorpioLuv wrote:

How long have you guys been together?

3 years
You guys should have a serious talk. Ask him if he wants to let the last 3 years go to waste. I'm sure those years included blood, sweat and tears. He seems to be forgetting that. Him and his "know it all self" is ruining that. Slap him with a picture of reality

I've tried. At this point I'm just wasting my breath since he's quick to holler about how he doesn't want to hear it. He would rather me suck it up and take his bullsh*t than let him know that there are certain things I won't tolerate. Honestly he acts like the female in the relationship at times in that he runs crying to his friends talking sh*t about me rather than taking his issues up with me so we can fix them.
Damn Hug

Edited by ScorpioLuv - Jan 06 2013 at 5:33pm
Derri View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Derri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2013 at 5:36pm
Honestly you don't have to think about a relationship now. 
You don't even have to be concerned with him right now. As long as he will be a proper father to your child together, but his personal growth is his own. The hard way is how some learn. You just focus on your own growth. A positive life starts with a positive mind. 
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2013 at 5:39pm
True Derri. At this point my biggest concern is, like you said, him being a good father. His comment about giving up his rights so that we don't have to deal with each other really bothered me because it makes me wonder if he will be there like he should but one can only hope for the best though. Whatever happens will happen 

ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2013 at 5:41pm
im f5ing the fitness thread but im having a hot link and frozen seasoned fries for dinner.
Derri View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Derri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2013 at 5:54pm
You're pregnant. You have to be in an emotionally balanced place. Don't take on any of the things you can't control right now. The baby sucks up all of your emotions and he/she can be born miserable or sad or stressed if you are too. You have an opportunity now to share all of your values and growth with someone, it's a beautiful thing. An extension of you--our influence and brilliance. Enjoy that. It's a blessing. 
Do what is required of you, work smart (instead of hard, for nothing), guard your thoughts and everything else will have no choice but to fall into place. 
Have a safe and healthy delivery Heart

Edited by Derri - Jan 06 2013 at 5:55pm
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2013 at 6:04pm
I always enjoyed Bonjour's post. Where she go?? Cry
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System