Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Confessions

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 283284285286287 774>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 27 Votes, Average 3.37  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2013 at 2:45am
Maybe he is just curious about that sort of sexual act? Doesn't mean it's ghey unless he said your bellybutton reminds him of a man's butt. Then it is time to to hit pause and eject.LOL
Sponsored Links

ScorpioLuv View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScorpioLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2013 at 5:23am
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

I have dandruff
Is it chronic? Selinuim Sulfide lotion works great for that. Use it as shampoo before reg shampoo after letting it sit for as long as it takes to wash your face every 2 weeks... No more dandruff. My dad used to have that issue
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote ScorpioLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2013 at 5:26am
I have a cold, my bf told me to stop coughing bc my pusssy contracts around his dicck every time I cough.

So I started coughing on purpose Stern Smile

Edited by ScorpioLuv - Jan 06 2013 at 5:00pm
Flowing-Ice View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flowing-Ice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2013 at 3:18pm
i cried during ray lewis' last dance.
i'm such a girl. Cry
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2013 at 3:24pm
my ex sent me a sweet text today....im trying to fight the part of me that likes it... ugh dont fall for it ICE

niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2013 at 4:20pm
I wish I had someone who actually felt like I was worth fighting for since my s/o obviously doesnt feel that way. Like why would you even go so far as saying if I want you to you'll give up your rights to our child so you don't have to deal with the aftermath of the sh*t you've done to me. As much as I want to make things work IA with him as far as not dealing with each other outside of anything that has to do with our child. I don't understand people who swear they found what they were looking for in a SO yet they do sh*t to intentionally fck up what they have.

After dealing with him it honestly makes me want to spend the rest of my life alone rather than be in any other relationships. Plus I honestly never saw myself not being with the father of my child and while I'm not about to try to force things to work out just because we have a child together I dont want to be one of those chicks with more than one baby daddy either. I would rather all my kids have the same father.

Edited by niecy - Jan 06 2013 at 4:24pm
Derri View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Derri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2013 at 4:48pm
HugDon't over think it niecy.
You could find another love who is to say? 
Your SO seems like he needs to mature. Can't force that. 
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2013 at 5:01pm
Originally posted by Derri Derri wrote:

HugDon't over think it niecy.
You could find another love who is to say? 
Your SO seems like he needs to mature. Can't force that. 

Thanks. The more I try not to over think it the more I do. He is such a know it all that he feels like everything he says and does is right until it blows up in his face and Im to the point where I dont want to deal with it anymore. Hopefully I do find someone else but at this point, especially now that Im with child IDK if I want to have to go through anymore BS relationships just to get to that one special person. Its not about me anymore at all. Plus I know that I don't want anymore kids and hopefully I can find someone who accepts that.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScorpioLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2013 at 5:02pm
How long have you guys been together?
femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2013 at 5:03pm
Originally posted by ScorpioLuv ScorpioLuv wrote:

I have a cold, my bf told me to stop coughing bc my pusssy contracts around his dicck every time I cough.

So I started coughing on purpose Stern Smile

he doesn't like that? i do that on purpose too lol

but maybe the coughing contraction is painful versus one without a cough...don't mind me

< id="_npwlo" ="applicationpwlo" height="0">
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 283284285286287 774>