Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Confessions

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 275276277278279 733>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 26 Votes, Average 3.31  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2013 at 10:48am
Originally posted by Jess Jess wrote:

Originally posted by niecy niecy wrote:

Jess are you the oldest? 
Yes ma'am.

That explains a little. I notice parents always tend to be a little more lenient on their youngest children than they are on the oldest. Just sit back and let them make their mistakes though they will eventually come around to figuring out what to do with their lives. I've felt the same way for the longest with my younger brother but I realize the more we try to tell him to get it together the more he rebels.
Sponsored Links

eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2013 at 10:49am
Originally posted by Jess Jess wrote:

Originally posted by eanaj5 eanaj5 wrote:

sounds like your sibling needs a reality check.
They have to find their own path and purpose in life, all you can do is be there for them when they see the light.
The world has a funny way of getting people in line.
Thanks for the wordsHug

No problem hun!
Jess View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2013 at 10:49am
*sigh*  Okay.  I'll let them figure this one out on their own.
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2013 at 10:56am
No offense to my NY peeps but I just saw a "Sandy Rebuild" commercial.  Famous people holding up pictures of caved in houses n'sh*t sayin' 'rebuild' all heartfelt n'sh*t.   I felt a lil salt enter my bloodstream because I thought about Katrina and how that went down.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2013 at 11:02am
i disagree.
i dont think you should let them figure it out on their own jess.. especially if you think there might be a developmental disorder or something medically wrong. 

How old are they? If they are literally acting half their age, thats not ok.. they need to get checked out. 

Even if they dont have a disorder though, i believe in letting people make their own mistakes.. but if this is something that has been going on for a long time i just couldnt watch while my siblings ruined their lives.. i would always think back like, maybe i could have done more.. 
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2013 at 11:04am
i have so many regrets about things like my grades in highschool and i just wish i would have had someone there so push me and/or knock some sense into me (i dont really have siblings). 

i know it can get frustrating for you but you could be that for them plus more since it seems like also a social thing as well.. 
Babydoll9163 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Babydoll9163 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2013 at 11:05am
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

Even if they dont have a disorder though, i believe in letting people make their own mistakes.. but if this is something that has been going on for a long time i just couldnt watch while my siblings ruined their lives.. i would always think back like, maybe i could have done more.. 

What is she supposed to do? Other than yell, scream, and give herself high blood pressure?

I learned my lesson about trying to save people that don't wanna be saved. Sadly, the only person who'll end up burned is you.

Jess, all you can do a be a listening ear and shoulder to cry on when sh*t in their lives hits the fan. Don't stress yourself over the course they choose. Like janae said, if they won't do it themselves... life will straighten them out.
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2013 at 11:11am
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

I was so thankful for napster i could never bring my self to go and buy any of these songs in my punk get up but i was jamming in my room from time to time

LOL  Still got the CD.  I had the biggest girl crush on Mel B.

this one had me pumped tho...

niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2013 at 11:36am
Originally posted by Babydoll9163 Babydoll9163 wrote:

Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

What is she supposed to do? Other than yell, scream, and give herself high blood pressure?

I learned my lesson about trying to save people that don't wanna be saved. Sadly, the only person who'll end up burned is you.

Jess, all you can do a be a listening ear and shoulder to cry on when sh*t in their lives hits the fan. Don't stress yourself over the course they choose. Like janae said, if they won't do it themselves... life will straighten them out.

This. Ppl are hardheaded they dont want to be told what they should be doing. It just makes them rebel and do the opposite. Most ppl have to learn first hand before they try to do better
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2013 at 11:48am
i dont think she should yell or scream or anything.. most ppl dont respond well to being yelled at. 
id talk to them and try to understand why theyre choosing this path and show them examples of what can become of them if they continue this way.. 

who were the ppl you tried to save babydoll? if its just some person i completely understand.. but if these are kids and her siblings.. its partially her job as their older sister to help them. even if its hella annoying and frustrating.. she shouldnt give up on them. 
i really would like to know their ages though.. as a big sister she could kind of force them.. or at least get her mom and dad on board to limit the game play and stuff.. 

niecy, not everyone is like that.. they wont all rebel and do the opposite. 
a child does not need to learn first hand before they try to do better.. a parent and or role models guide them. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 275276277278279 733>