BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Confessions

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 263264265266267 762>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 27 Votes, Average 3.37  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
dOLLish. View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote dOLLish. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2013 at 12:17am
Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

I am approachable and weird

I smile a lot and act like I care

I don't. Maybe that's my problem.

I swear, my natural facial expression is a scowl/frown. I've had people come up to me telling me, "Smile. It's not that bad" and I'm not upset. It's just how I look. 95% of the time I don't realize I'm scowling. In my mind I'm chilling. Ouch
Sponsored Links

fairyQueen092 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote fairyQueen092 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2013 at 12:24am
Originally posted by dOLLish. dOLLish. wrote:

I swear, my natural facial expression is a scowl/frown. I've had people come up to me telling me, "Smile. It's not that bad" and I'm not upset. It's just how I look. 95% of the time I don't realize I'm scowling. In my mind I'm chilling. Ouch

This is me as well. I get so annoyed when strangers say that to me though. I really try not to look mean but that means I have to walk around like all day. It feels unnatural
dOLLish. View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote dOLLish. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2013 at 12:39am
Originally posted by fairyQueen092 fairyQueen092 wrote:

This is me as well. I get so annoyed when strangers say that to me though. I really try not to look mean but that means I have to walk around like all day. It feels unnatural

It does! In my mind I think I look like a crazed woman walking around like that. LOL
Ladybird0724 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ladybird0724 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2013 at 2:12am

People telling me this will piss me off, even if I'm in a good mood. Especially men...why the fucc do you get to dictate my expression?? Angry

I get what youre saying though. I'm the same way, and I really quit caring when I'm out and about in public. at work, I plaster on a smile a lot of the time.
f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2013 at 2:59am
Originally posted by **Sk!TtLeS B** **Sk!TtLeS B** wrote:

I dont understand why people call Kim K a hoe or a golddigger. 

Spoiled rich girl? Yep. 

Attention whore? Of course. 

But I dont see how her having relationships with 4 men in the last 6 years makes her a hoe. Nor do I see how a woman accustomed to a certain lifestyle actively looking for a mate accustomed to that same lifestyle makes her a golddigger. 

PREACHHHHHClap
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2013 at 4:02am
Some random person on FB sent me a request earlier. The person had no friends and from what it showed they had just created their account not even 5 minutes before they requested me. I'm pretty sure it was someone under a fake name trying to be nosy because when I asked who they were they got smart saying I apparently I supposedly knew them already and to look at their name. Then proceeded to curse me out after I told them reading their name doesn't explain HOW I supposedly knew them like they claimed I did. 

I kind of have a feeling it was one of my BF's friends trying to be cute thinking they could be nosy just because how the person typed was similar to their typing.
ScorpioLuv View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ScorpioLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2013 at 4:54am
Just had 3 orgasms, lovely night....
Ladybird0724 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Ladybird0724 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2013 at 9:14am
Originally posted by ScorpioLuv ScorpioLuv wrote:

Just had 3 orgasms, lovely night....

Wink

from the same guy you were talking about earlier in this thread?
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2013 at 9:39am

yeah if yall look mean, bored, or angry people will most likely not bother talking to you

Edited by SamoneLenior - Jan 04 2013 at 9:39am
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2013 at 10:26am
Originally posted by fairyQueen092 fairyQueen092 wrote:

i think maybe i do too.. or i have a bitchy air about me or something. ppl tell me that i seem stuck up before theyve even spoken to me. And i sometimes get that, "smile..." bullshat. its hella annoying. tf, am i supposed to walk around cheesing all day? 

I dont think i scowl but i dont look/seem friendly (im kinda not though.. it depends)
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 263264265266267 762>
  Share Topic