Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Confessions

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 255256257258259 772>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 27 Votes, Average 3.37  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
dOLLish. View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dOLLish. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 01 2013 at 5:22pm
Originally posted by niecy niecy wrote:

Originally posted by dOLLish. dOLLish. wrote:

^ I had to Google the Hunger Games bird and ... ShockedShockedShockedShocked

Bucket lists sound cool. I've never made one, but I think it'd be neat to create one for the summer.

LOL

CC I've never seen it but I'll check it out. I'm contemplating whether I want the guy who did the tattoo on my arm to do my cover up but IDK though. He charged me $300 for my arm tattoo even though I'd already had the tattoo design drawn up by someone else and just needed it done. And the design I want to cover it up with is already drawn up as well. I understand dude works in a tattoo shop in the mall but STILL. If you ain't have to draw the darn thing why charge so much...

He wouldn't be the guy responsible for the bird tattoo, would he? If so, hail nah.

Good tattoos can be expensive. Are your pieces big? That would be explain why they cost so much.
Sponsored Links

niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 01 2013 at 5:27pm

Originally posted by niecy niecy wrote:

^ I had to Google the Hunger Games bird and ... ShockedShockedShockedShocked

Bucket lists sound cool. I've never made one, but I think it'd be neat to create one for the summer.

LOL

CC I've never seen it but I'll check it out. I'm contemplating whether I want the guy who did the tattoo on my arm to do my cover up but IDK though. He charged me $300 for my arm tattoo even though I'd already had the tattoo design drawn up by someone else and just needed it done. And the design I want to cover it up with is already drawn up as well. I understand dude works in a tattoo shop in the mall but STILL. If you ain't have to draw the darn thing why charge so much...

He wouldn't be the guy responsible for the bird tattoo, would he? If so, hail nah.

Good tattoos can be expensive. Are your pieces big? That would be explain why they cost so much.

lol HAIL to the no. Luckily the guy who did the bird tattoo was free or else I'd be really pissed if I had paid for it. The piece that the guy charged $300 for takes up a bit of my upper arm. Most of it is words though only one piece of it was actually color.
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 01 2013 at 5:36pm
speaking of tattoos I'd be so scared of getting someone's portrait tattooed on me for fear that the tattoo artist would fck their picture up all kind of ways.
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 01 2013 at 5:57pm
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 01 2013 at 6:05pm
I can't tell if it's the baby kicking or if it's cramps but I've been feeling what feels like cramps for the past week or so. 
**Sk!TtLeS B** View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote **Sk!TtLeS B** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 01 2013 at 7:22pm
I got white girl wasted last night.
ScorpioLuv View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScorpioLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 01 2013 at 8:09pm
Originally posted by **Sk!TtLeS B** **Sk!TtLeS B** wrote:

I got white girl wasted last night.
Jess View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 01 2013 at 8:45pm
I just ate bad meat.  Just trashed the rest of it.SickSick
ScorpioLuv View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScorpioLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 01 2013 at 11:36pm
2 nights in a row I'm about to get tipsy for free at the same bar.....
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 01 2013 at 11:42pm
I might've just conceived.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair