Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Confessions

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 231232233234235 807>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 29 Votes, Average 3.34  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
dOLLish. View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote dOLLish. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2012 at 2:59am
I feel like I'm living a lie. I'm doing what I think is expected of me to make others happy, without considering own happiness. Because in the end, accepting family = content dOLLish., right? I know I've got a lot to learn.

I enjoy ratchet sh*t because a small part of me is intrigued by it. JYM.

I want to be left alone. I love it. But I also want someone to care enough to not want to leave me alone.

It's official, PICS bores me. I watch it because it's something to watch and not because I'm trying to get one off. Hell, it's starting to take a while to find a half decent flick.

I feel like I'm half way embarrassed about my piercings. Like, I don't want people to see them out of fear … of being judged? IDK.

I give people & their opinions way too much power over my life.

I have absolutely no social life, which is why I'm alone, sipping this hot ass Moscato at 4 in the morning.

… now I think I'm rambling.
Sponsored Links

Eden. View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Eden. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2012 at 4:24am
Originally posted by dOLLish. dOLLish. wrote:

I feel like I'm living a lie. I'm doing what I think is expected of me to make others happy, without considering own happiness. Because in the end, accepting family = content dOLLish., right? I know I've got a lot to learn.

I want to be left alone. I love it. But I also want someone to care enough to not want to leave me alone.

It's official, PICS bores me. I watch it because it's something to watch and not because I'm trying to get one off. Hell, it's starting to take a while to find a half decent flick.

I feel like I'm half way embarrassed about my piercings. Like, I don't want people to see them out of fear … of being judged? IDK.

I have absolutely no social life, which is why I'm alone, sipping this hot ass Moscato at 4 in the morning.

sister, soulmate, mirror? damn lol
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2012 at 7:34am
I have absolutely no clue what i want out of life right now. none whatsoever. 
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2012 at 7:36am
i just want to party and have fun and not care about tomorrow, i've been conditioned to always do the right thing and follow a certain path. I'm beginning to realize that "the right thing" is subjective and that i need to choose my own path.

eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2012 at 7:40am
and most of all, i feel misunderstood. i've never been like everyone else, like i never fit in. It never really used to bother me before, i didnt mind being a loner but i do wish i had a friend that both understands me and that i can relate to.

with the "friends" i have currently, either either one or the other or sometimes im just their to give them advice without reciprocation.

The closest thing i do have is on a completely different path with being heavily religious. We were both that way at one point in our lives but things are different. She understands me to a better degree than most but she cant relate to my life or the choices i've made/make.

PRnena View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PRnena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2012 at 7:56am
I want to not work for a year and focus. On my career and see where it gets me
teendiva View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote teendiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2012 at 10:22am
Originally posted by eanaj5 eanaj5 wrote:

and most of all, i feel misunderstood. i've never been like everyone else, like i never fit in. It never really used to bother me before, i didnt mind being a loner but i do wish i had a friend that both understands me and that i can relate to.

with the "friends" i have currently, either either one or the other or sometimes im just their to give them advice without reciprocation.

The closest thing i do have is on a completely different path with being heavily religious. We were both that way at one point in our lives but things are different. She understands me to a better degree than most but she cant relate to my life or the choices i've made/make.

I know what you mean. I thought in college everyone would be like me, but I'm still an oddball. So many factors make me "weird" it's hard to explain.

I had a friend who I had known since freshman yr of college. She'd tell me I give great advice. When I tried to open up to her, she'd act all weird. I finally cut her off, our friendship was not mutually beneficial. It was me scratching her back and using a backscratcher on myself lol.
dOLLish. View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dOLLish. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2012 at 1:48pm
Originally posted by Eden. Eden. wrote:

Originally posted by dOLLish. dOLLish. wrote:

sister, soulmate, mirror? damn lol

... I don't understand? OuchConfused
dOLLish. View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dOLLish. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2012 at 1:50pm
I'm not in a good place. I'm close to breaking, again.
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2012 at 1:56pm
I'm about to become the bitch people never thought I'd be instead of being so nice all the time. Then maybe people will learn to take me a little more seriously when I say enough is enough.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
iLace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 231232233234235 807>
  Share Topic