Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Confessions

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 233234235236237 732>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 26 Votes, Average 3.31  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Junior Jr View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Junior Jr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2012 at 8:18pm
I'm in love with a stripper

jr.
Sponsored Links

eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 28 2012 at 8:08pm
there is a thread that is bumped from time to time that was made on the exact day i lost my virginity. I chuckle when I see it
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 28 2012 at 8:23pm
lol. my ex is kinda sexy now that he isnt anorexic anymore lmaoooo

i still do my version of the crip walk when indo smoke comes on.LOLLOLLOL
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 28 2012 at 10:34pm
Seriously that was the best sex ever from top to bottom. Foreplay to the very ending.
Bout to top it of with some shrimp and crab legs.

Lol damn I'm country
FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 28 2012 at 10:34pm
Originally posted by ShadyLady ShadyLady wrote:

Confession: I hate "me and Farra's" gift from my boo and Farra will be getting no pics .

[Romney] I ain't even want no pichas a you anyway. [/Romney]

Edited by FarraFace - Dec 28 2012 at 10:38pm
ScorpioLuv View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ScorpioLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 28 2012 at 11:55pm
My ex just crashes and burns. I cant just f*ck, right? His bitchassness just ruins the good dicck.
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2012 at 1:53am
I'm really having a change of heart with quite a few things in regards to my BF and I.
tropical-punch View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote tropical-punch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2012 at 2:12am
When doing the do, I like to look in the mirror and pretend I'm watching a neighbor couple. Hehe.
dOLLish. View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote dOLLish. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2012 at 2:59am
I feel like I'm living a lie. I'm doing what I think is expected of me to make others happy, without considering own happiness. Because in the end, accepting family = content dOLLish., right? I know I've got a lot to learn.

I enjoy ratchet sh*t because a small part of me is intrigued by it. JYM.

I want to be left alone. I love it. But I also want someone to care enough to not want to leave me alone.

It's official, PICS bores me. I watch it because it's something to watch and not because I'm trying to get one off. Hell, it's starting to take a while to find a half decent flick.

I feel like I'm half way embarrassed about my piercings. Like, I don't want people to see them out of fear … of being judged? IDK.

I give people & their opinions way too much power over my life.

I have absolutely no social life, which is why I'm alone, sipping this hot ass Moscato at 4 in the morning.

… now I think I'm rambling.
Eden. View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Eden. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2012 at 4:24am
Originally posted by dOLLish. dOLLish. wrote:

I feel like I'm living a lie. I'm doing what I think is expected of me to make others happy, without considering own happiness. Because in the end, accepting family = content dOLLish., right? I know I've got a lot to learn.

I enjoy ratchet sh*t because a small part of me is intrigued by it. JYM.

I want to be left alone. I love it. But I also want someone to care enough to not want to leave me alone.

It's official, PICS bores me. I watch it because it's something to watch and not because I'm trying to get one off. Hell, it's starting to take a while to find a half decent flick.

I feel like I'm half way embarrassed about my piercings. Like, I don't want people to see them out of fear … of being judged? IDK.

I give people & their opinions way too much power over my life.

I have absolutely no social life, which is why I'm alone, sipping this hot ass Moscato at 4 in the morning.

… now I think I'm rambling.
sister, soulmate, mirror? damn lol
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists