Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Confessions

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 205206207208209 775>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 27 Votes, Average 3.37  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 25 2012 at 4:17pm
I ate a small portion for Cri-muh dinner. I really didn't want any at all but I didn't want to hurt any feelings. Unhappy
Sponsored Links

eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 25 2012 at 5:07pm
ugghhh now he's sending texts with hearts in them Pinch
im starting to get annoyed. I dont know how i could be anymore clear with this guy
im obviously not interested in anything more than a friendship
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 25 2012 at 5:30pm
so i ate some undercooked turkey yesterday and im wondering if my cruddy feeling is coming from that Sleepy
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 25 2012 at 6:39pm
sooo i have one pair of black leather thigh highs i bought from Bakers not long ago.
I was searching for a pair of thigh highs for the longest time when i came across a pair that was on sale in the store. i tried them on and they were platforms with a thick 6 inch heel. i looked at the bottom of the boots briefly and noticed that they looked kind of worn but i didnt care; in hindsight i should have made the cashier aware of the bottom of the boots before i bought them but i was gassed about finding them so i bought them.

Now, I have never even tried on shoes that had a heel higher than 3" so why i thought i'd be able to walk in these shts is beyond me. I wore them to a halloween party last year and didnt last 5 min on the coble stone walk way so i put them away, i planned to take them back ASAP.

the last time i wore them was by "special request" for my bf at the time.
shat went down in the boots and i figured i had better take them back after that.
unfortunately, over zealous movement caused the boots to get scuffed Pinch.

I attempted to take them back anyway but Bakers wasnt havin it Disapprove They looked at the bottom of the boots and said they didnt accept shoes that had been worn. I told them about what i saw when i first bought them and they basically told me i was SOL.

So now i have them in my closet, collecting dust Ermm
SweetNovember* View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SweetNovember* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 25 2012 at 6:42pm
I'm gonna BC my hair soon and my mom's gonna be pissed.
ScorpioLuv View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ScorpioLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 25 2012 at 7:18pm
This nicca keeps f*cking up my linens
TayTay View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TayTay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 25 2012 at 7:43pm
Originally posted by ScorpioLuv ScorpioLuv wrote:

ew lol
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 25 2012 at 7:54pm
Even though I know it's not my siblings fault that my dad was never in my life like he should've been it really irks my nerves when he tries to use them being at his house as a reason to try to get me to come to his house. He called me telling me they are at his house and want to see me and that I act like I don't do his side of my family anymore. When have I ever? He was never around and I've never spent a holiday at his house that I can remember so of course I'm gonna spend the holidays with the people I'm used to being around.
Jess View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 25 2012 at 8:07pm
I am so bloated.  I need to lose 16 pounds by Jan 22nd.Stern Smile
ScorpioLuv View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScorpioLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 25 2012 at 8:40pm
Originally posted by TayTay TayTay wrote:

Originally posted by ScorpioLuv ScorpioLuv wrote:

ew lol
He got hair grease all over my pillowcase
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training