BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Confessions

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 203204205206207 768>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 27 Votes, Average 3.37  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 25 2012 at 11:58am
Originally posted by Jess Jess wrote:

Originally posted by fairyQueen092 fairyQueen092 wrote:

I hate having to call people to say merry Christmas
So annoyingSleepy
Heavily annoying...I just sent out a mass text... Don't Judge me!!
Sponsored Links

EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 25 2012 at 12:00pm
Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

I just said Merry Christmas to some JW.
I feel bad I forgot for a second.

LOLLOL
my parents usually say 'have a blessed one' back
ScorpioLuv View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote ScorpioLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 25 2012 at 12:00pm
My mom just reminded me about Connecticut. Those parents had probably already went Christmas shopping, and now u have no children to give the gifts too. That has to hurt a lot, no parent should ever feel that pain

Edited by ScorpioLuv - Dec 25 2012 at 12:03pm
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 25 2012 at 12:01pm
Back in my aol days hellllla years ago.. I used to go in chat rooms and I had fake pics.

There was this one guy that I was really good friends with.. We talked allllll the time, for years... I definitely had feelings for him.. But we fell out over something stupid

I just noticed a happy bday email from him..
I don't even know how long it's been. It's crazy how someone can just think that you're someone that you're not.. For hella years. I regret that.
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 25 2012 at 12:02pm
I hate getting all these damn "Merry Christmas" texts from people I haven't even spoken to in ages .

We don't speak any other time of the year...I won't die if you don't send me your lil bootleg text. Half the time, I already deleted the number. I just reply even tho I have no clue who I'm talking to .
noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 25 2012 at 12:23pm
i'm getting a bunch of those merry xmas texts from numbers i don't even recognize.

i wish it wasn't christmas cause i gotta go to the store.
Sleek View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sleek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 25 2012 at 12:27pm
Ok so now I don't feel so bad for not telling half of them mofo's "merry xmas" yesterday I just couldn't bring my lips to part.
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 25 2012 at 12:27pm
i hate when ppl are talking to me when im obviously concentrating on something else and they want you to stop what you're doing to watch some stupid demonstration of something. I get really pissed when im doing something and people constantly say "look! look!"
SHUT THE FCK UP! Angry
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 25 2012 at 12:29pm
Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

Originally posted by Jess Jess wrote:

Originally posted by fairyQueen092 fairyQueen092 wrote:

I hate having to call people to say merry Christmas
So annoyingSleepy
Heavily annoying...I just sent out a mass text... Don't Judge me!!

ikr.  that's what i'm bout to do.  judge me if u got to. LOL *goes downstairs to base ham*
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 25 2012 at 12:31pm
Originally posted by eanaj5 eanaj5 wrote:

i hate when ppl are talking to me when im obviously concentrating on something else and they want you to stop what you're doing to watch some stupid demonstration of something. I get really pissed when im doing something and people constantly say "look! look!"
SHUT THE FCK UP! Angry

LOLhate that.  I'm busy.  what are u even doing? SVU is the fucc on.... I mean WHAT?!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 203204205206207 768>