Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Confessions

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 201202203204205 756>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 27 Votes, Average 3.37  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2012 at 10:45pm
Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

I really hope it improves Scorpio.

Good sex is really important in a lot of relationships..
If it can be fixed I hope it does fix itself.

I know he must be kinda shamed about it

Hate to be the bearer of bad news...

But if its anything like, my previous, similar situation he is EXTREMELY shamed. So much so, that he eventually just stopped even trying to have sex period.

When I asked him about it, he said he hated knowing he was disappointing me and it made him feel like less than a man so he just didn't even wanna try anymore.

He'd just help me get off orally and sit there with the most pathetic look on his face.

I'm 99% sure he wasn't cheating and giving the D away elsewhere. He just got sick of coming up short...LITERALLY.

Edited by ShadyLady - Dec 24 2012 at 11:03pm
Sponsored Links

lovelife View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote lovelife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2012 at 10:48pm
you guys are much better than me.
i doubt i could be in a sexually frustrating relationship Disapprove
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2012 at 10:49pm
Shady that just sounds awful.
I don't think I could function with bad sex.

How did you break it off.

I feel bad for him lol
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2012 at 11:02pm

Shady that just sounds awful.
I don't think I could function with bad sex.

How did you break it off.

I feel bad for him lol

It ended when his insecurities got the best of him.

I went home to Miami for Memorial Day weekend, and decided to stay an extra week since it had been a while since I'd been home.

He accused me the whole time of f'in exes, friends, former classmates, strangers, and pretty much anyone capable of delivering the D. God forbid someone commented on Facebook saying they saw me, or wanted to catch up while I was in town.

Of course, I was insulted cuz I really hadn't done anything. He told me I loved sex too much to go that long without it, especially since we hadn't done anything before I left, so he just "KNEW" I did something.

Final straw, he threw something I confided in him back in my face. I'd told him before that I'd cheated on previous boyfriends so he basically told me if I did it to them, I would do it to him. It was over at that point.

It's hard for me to open up, so when I do, you can't use that sh!t against me. Especially when its cuz you can't handle your biz and wanna take it out on me.

He still pops up trying to be friendly randomly to this day lol.
ScorpioLuv View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ScorpioLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 25 2012 at 12:06am
Originally posted by ShadyLady ShadyLady wrote:

I really hope it improves Scorpio.

Good sex is really important in a lot of relationships..
If it can be fixed I hope it does fix itself.

I know he must be kinda shamed about it

Hate to be the bearer of bad news...

But if its anything like, my previous, similar situation he is EXTREMELY shamed. So much so, that he eventually just stopped even trying to have sex period.

When I asked him about it, he said he hated knowing he was disappointing me and it made him feel like less than a man so he just didn't even wanna try anymore.

He'd just help me get off orally and sit there with the most pathetic look on his face.

I'm 99% sure he wasn't cheating and giving the D away elsewhere. He just got sick of coming up short...LITERALLY.
@Jones I hope it improves too.

@Shady Damn, that sounds horrible
ScorpioLuv View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScorpioLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 25 2012 at 12:09am
Originally posted by lovelife lovelife wrote:

you guys are much better than me.
i doubt i could be in a sexually frustrating relationship Disapprove

I'm trying to be patient and not going "Damn why couldn't we have sex sooner, so i wouldve known sooner and made diff arrangements?"

I'm mad I'm actually part hoping my ex drunk dials or texts me on New Years. :-(

Edited by ScorpioLuv - Dec 25 2012 at 1:53am
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 25 2012 at 12:52am
man i'll be glad when its the 26th so everyone can be back to normal. yes im wearing my grinch pj bottoms and tshirt...i cant wait until its jan 1st so ppl can get back to work and school...(i hope school)
lovelife View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote lovelife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 25 2012 at 2:30am
I felt really bad. I gave the ring back. I kinda felt like a b*tch. I should stop being suck a punk....
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 25 2012 at 4:45am
Tried to find 2 chainz without his specs.
Remembered Playaz Circle Duffle Bag Boy.

2chainz would get buss down.
Panties to the side material.
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 25 2012 at 4:46am
i confess that i have nothing to confess.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 201202203204205 756>
  Share Topic