Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Confessions

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 187188189190191 774>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 27 Votes, Average 3.37  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
nala52808 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nala52808 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2012 at 5:31pm
I'm a smart person. But I'm nowhere where I wanted to be in life. When I was 18, I thought that I wouldve moved out by twenty and started my nursing career. I'm 20 now, still doing nursing prerequisites, and still kickin it with my parents. Booooooooo.
Sponsored Links

niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2012 at 5:40pm
I feel like I have no drive to accomplish alot of the things I keep saying I want to do.  =/
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2012 at 5:54pm
My friend has me listening to ratchet club music. But it has Drake on it so I kinda like it lol.Dead

Edited by carolina cutie - Dec 19 2012 at 5:55pm
313chick View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote 313chick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2012 at 11:56pm
Sometimes you have to hide your feelings because no matter how much you try to show them you care, sometimes they still don't.
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2012 at 12:11am
So I met this guy at the trans we take the same route out to work. One day we started making small talk  while waiting and it become a regular thing for the past week or so. Today I found myself flirting with him. He was purdy damn attractive ...Think Adam Rodriguez from CSI but muscular like Mario Lopez..So anyway we're talking and what not and I ask him if he was a personal trainer or something and he laughed it off and said no. And I told him "u sure do have the body of one" and he starts blushing and laughing and says " na, I wish" and I go " well what ever youre doing its doing you good" and he goes " well its a result from being in the pen"...and Im like ShockedConfused "Oh" *nervous laugh*... and the bus pulls up.

My lil innocent flirt buddy is no more...I cant even find him sexy no more...Alls I could think was "damn how long were u in that motherfu to get that body..and ur pretty to lawd"Cry
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2012 at 12:15am
t.i. is so delicious when he's wearing a suit. the song takers just makes me all fuzzy.

i keep having dreams about my ex...they're always almost kinda scary.

nala52808 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nala52808 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2012 at 1:29am
I shaved my legs today. I haven't shaved it in 2.5 months. When I finished shaving my legs, it looked like I just gave a white boy a haircut. Dem thangs were that long, and that bushy. But they had to go, cuz they were making me uncomfortable. The hairs kept rubbing against my jeans and snagging on my leggings/pantyhose when I put them on. No bueno.
f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2012 at 1:51am
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

So I met this guy at the trans we take the same route out to work. One day we started making small talk  while waiting and it become a regular thing for the past week or so. Today I found myself flirting with him. He was purdy damn attractive ...Think Adam Rodriguez from CSI but muscular like Mario Lopez..So anyway we're talking and what not and I ask him if he was a personal trainer or something and he laughed it off and said no. And I told him "u sure do have the body of one" and he starts blushing and laughing and says " na, I wish" and I go " well what ever youre doing its doing you good" and he goes " well its a result from being in the pen"...and Im like ShockedConfused "Oh" *nervous laugh*... and the bus pulls up.

My lil innocent flirt buddy is no more...I cant even find him sexy no more...Alls I could think was "damn how long were u in that motherfu to get that body..and ur pretty to lawd"Cry

girl u tripping he might have been in there.. for petty theft..  u betta get cho manClap
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2012 at 1:55am
Originally posted by f8dagrate f8dagrate wrote:

girl u tripping he might have been in there.. for petty theft..  u betta get cho manClap

I already got a situation at home #TILOL

Dude is still sexy as hell tho....... i feel like things will be awkward now.
OrriannaRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OrriannaRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2012 at 2:04am
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

Shiiiiiiid. I wouldn't care. Stern Smile
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 187188189190191 774>