FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Confessions

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 801802803804805 807>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 29 Votes, Average 3.34  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 04 2015 at 2:02pm
nvm

Edited by sexyandfamous - Oct 04 2015 at 2:03pm
Sponsored Links

BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (10) Thanks(10)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 05 2015 at 10:40pm
It's been a year and the only problem I have with him is that he eats some of my food.

Life is good.

VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2015 at 1:51am
It still stings to hear my ex laughing on the phone. He called to invite me to something, i was like we haven't talked in 2 months and then he just laughed and acted like "whatever" and then laughed some more before hanging up. That's what he wanted all along. To just bug me.

i won't pick up private calls anymore to avoid this bs. i don't need this. I was debating changing my number, and I will definitely do it soon.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 22 2015 at 6:58pm
fvck being nice. why do i feel this need of being polite and answering questions?
none of this bytch's business what relaxer i use. i didn't tell her everything, but i said the name, although i know she will misspell it, i am mad that she could figure out how to spell it correctly.

resolution for 2016: if i don't want to answer, i won't. fvck everyone.
redbone.savage View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote redbone.savage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2015 at 7:40am
I'm 22 and scared to drive
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2015 at 10:14am
im tired of being this bishes friend

I dont wanna hear about your triflin ass man
you should have left the first time it happened

She's basic and im over it

I need to upgrade my life and bish you cant sit with us

DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2015 at 9:38pm
wow..hope she gets better, her words and actions are so not her and so surprised....don;t know what is bothering her, but seems like she has a whole new personality or someone has taken over hermind and sounding off at any little thing ...wow...so not her at all...
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2015 at 9:08pm
When I see where other people are at in life compared to where I am I get so damn frustrated. I have to constantly remind myself that just because their lives may appear to be a certain way on the outside doesn't mean it's that way behind closed doors. 
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2015 at 11:47pm
As much as I know I need to get my education to secure my future for myself and mini me, sometimes I just want to say school and pack what I can take with me, sell what I cant, take my savings and use it to travel.
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 25 2015 at 12:11pm
My life is so predictable. Always just on the brink of greatness...
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 801802803804805 807>
  Share Topic