FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
IndianHairCompany.com

Confessions

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 762763764765766 798>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Perfect Hair Collection

Moriche Palm Diet

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 28 Votes, Average 3.29  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
MinnyMiss16 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote MinnyMiss16 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2014 at 5:24pm
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Girl let him eat that box.....

I second that!
Sponsored Links

afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2014 at 11:55pm
Originally posted by sexyandfamous sexyandfamous wrote:

Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

Her bra size should be C-4 cause those are some bomb ass titties

I take it you got that transatlantic flight?LOLLOLLOL

and what C--4 would be in US standard? DD cup?
DDD/E
QueenBee View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote QueenBee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 07 2014 at 12:21am
Originally posted by iSMILE13 iSMILE13 wrote:

Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

Originally posted by QueenBee QueenBee wrote:

Gotta suck to fck over the one you want and settle for the one you made the mistake with.
Damn!
yikes! This is how my ex must feel...

If only I could be as straightforward as you....I'm still not over it. Don't want him back or anything but the wound is still open. Ugh
   My ex fiancee confessed to a mutual associate (at a event this summer) that he hates he messed up. I am his soulmate and even though he with his baby momma and they have kids. I'll always have his heart. Gotta suck for her too knowing she's with him, doing the wife role, bore his kids and he still has feeling for his me.

I told the associate that the feeling is NOT mutual. Ain't sh*t I can do with lying cheating bastards. It's been over 10 yrs he needs to fall in love with his children's mother.

Yeah so I side eyed the facebook friend request.
mommykat View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mommykat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 07 2014 at 1:50pm
I was thinking that I could hold out and not give him all of his Christmas gifts. However, he received a Certificate of Academic Excellence (during an all family award ceremony). The only one in his class.

So I gave in. I love him so much. He’s only five ½.
I insist that he reads the Sundays Los Angeles Times business section each week. He seems to enjoy reading the comics in the newspaper first.   I just want him to be great.

However, I also would like for him to understand the importance of monetary and its purpose.
So today after dinner I told him we would go and pick up the Hot Wheels Track Builder Total Turbo Takeover Track Set.

I know--- I know. He’s just so cute and smart and my parents are aging and he’s all that I have.
It’s only around the holidays that I become so sentimental … because most of the time I dislike buying toys (well sometimes I purchase Legos).

His Christmas gift NOW will be a children’s corner workstation with an old computer that sits around the house.

He types in the URL different key words like Tom and Jerry etc… so I guess I need some type of parent monitoring software. I was thinking that I had a few more years…. before it would come to this--- I don’t.   

He’s just growing up to fast.
Bribby View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bribby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2014 at 7:37pm
Girl that was like my sister shes pregnant now.. we fell out real bad and bd is like I should reach out to her. I just don't see why I would do that or if I should..
I do miss her at times but how I got down is so foul. Tweeting how ill need her before ill ever need her. I think about it then I'm like eff that
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2014 at 2:56am
He asked "when am I going to see you again?" and I felt like I had him in my hand.
He told me about a b-day party this Saturday that we could go...if he got his schedule right and won't work Sat. I am not really feeling this party because I think his friends are lame, but I'll do it once, since he seems genuinely interested in seeing me.

I want to look bomb, without looking like I tried.
IslandSuga View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote IslandSuga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2014 at 4:12am
So you're sending petty texts now? You disrespect me first telling me I need to grow a booty and when I write you off, you wanna text me "hey you" this morning and I ignore it and 10 hours later you send "forget you too then". I was holding onto hope thinking you would get it together, but you keep proving me right that you aint it. I should've been listened to my intuition the very first time you tried to contact me. Bye nicca, enjoy your extended stay in the friend zone with ya bitch made ass

Edited by IslandSuga - Nov 13 2014 at 4:14am
QueenBee View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote QueenBee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2014 at 3:13pm
If these two britches don't shut the fck up, I'm going to be rude. Take that chit chat outside I came to library to study not overhear your boyfriend problems.
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 14 2014 at 9:47pm
I am in a dilemma, I do want him to eat me out, but at the same time I feel that I am giving him power if I let him.
I guess I am just going to be a tease tonightEvil Smile

Edited by sexyandfamous - Nov 14 2014 at 9:47pm
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 14 2014 at 9:50pm
i kinda want to text him...but only cuz i want some...

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
DH Gate
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Double Leaf Wig
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Senghori Shells
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 762763764765766 798>