BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Confessions

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 759760761762763 774>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 27 Votes, Average 3.37  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Faithfully2002 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Faithfully2002 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2014 at 3:18pm
I'm really tired of holding back my inner bitch... she needs to be unleashed.
Sponsored Links

carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2014 at 3:39pm
Originally posted by niecy niecy wrote:

Originally posted by iSMILE13 iSMILE13 wrote:

Originally posted by niecy niecy wrote:

<span style="line-height: 16.7999992370605px;">my mom is offering to keep mini me so i can go stay on campus and finish school. i wouldn't mind if she wasnt trying to move out of state with her. the idea of my child being states away doesnt sit well with me</span>
I was faced with this difficult decision. Personally, I decided to do what was best for our futures....my son stayed with my parents for one year. He would come stay with me Fri-Sun since my school was only 1.5 hours away. He was 2or 3years old so he doesn't remember. After the 1st year I was determined to have him with me so I stayed in an off campus apartment and utilized all of the govt resources that were available. The best decision I made....I'm reaping the benefits of not giving up on my dreams. It took me longer to graduate but it was worth it. He often brings up how he went to college with his mommy lol (he was always on campus with me whenever the daycare was closed). Give it some deep thought....

yeah im thinking i may do something like that until i get off my feet to have her with me. my friend is being a debbie downer saying why dont i just settle for a 2 year cc degree and its not right for me to be away from my child but looking at the bigger picture that wouldnt work for the career i want. 
I have a friend who is doing this. She had a baby at 17 and wanted to go to a 4 yr uni. Her parents kept her baby during the semester while she was at school and she would come home on the weekends. NC to MD. Her parents offered to watch her son as long as she was in school. I thought it was a great deal. You wouldn't be leaving mini me to go party and waste time but to increase opportunities for you and her.

Good luck with whatever you decide!Big smile
el_bandido View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote el_bandido Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2014 at 3:45pm
Im sick of this sh*t, Im tired of being guilted on a constant basis, damn near ready to say it 
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2014 at 4:05pm
you know its real when those surprise nudes got you looking at transatlantic flights at 5 in the morning

got you reevaluating your whole life

gorgeous, you going through the rest of you day like its chrismuh

Edited by afrokock - Nov 05 2014 at 4:06pm
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2014 at 5:32pm
I'm not opposed to aging - even though society is kinder on men than women when it comes to getting old. How can I look at aging as the enemy? It happens whether I like it or not and no one is set apart from growing old; it comes to us all. Youth passes from everyone, so why deny it? I'm proud of my age. I'm proud that I've survived this planet for as long as I have, and should I end up withered, wrinkled and with a lifetime of great wisdom, I'll trade the few years of youth for the sophistication of a great mind...for however long it lasts.  
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2014 at 5:39pm
I ended up meeting my ex on Monday night. Yeah, I was curious, wanted to know what he wanted. Interestingly enough, the more time I spent with him, the more I realize how great it is to not be with him anymore. He doesn't hate me anymore and it shows. He is also doing nothing with his life, so those thoughts of me and him together that used to creep up here and there are officially gone. I love my f*cking single life.
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2014 at 6:09pm
im going to smash that coochie and put a belt around her neck

no triple k
QueenBee View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote QueenBee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2014 at 7:05pm
My ex fiancee hit me up on Facebook (dude that cheated, got a chick pregnant, and cried he still wanted to be with me and marry me....ugh nope). Peep ya Facebook, you shacking with her and y'all 4 kids (#4 is like a month old). Yup I declined your invite with a "When I say you are dead to me that means forever not 10 or 100 yr from now."
QueenBee View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote QueenBee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2014 at 7:07pm
Gotta suck to fck over the one you want and settle for the one you made the mistake with.
rell85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote rell85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2014 at 7:14pm
Fed up....
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 759760761762763 774>