Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Confessions

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 758759760761762 774>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 27 Votes, Average 3.37  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2014 at 8:29am
my mom is offering to keep mini me so i can go stay on campus and finish school. i wouldn't mind if she wasnt trying to move out of state with her. the idea of my child being states away doesnt sit well with me
Sponsored Links

HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2014 at 8:36am
Im the baby of the family, so ive never really dealt with younger kids around me for long periods of time. So its weird when my younger cousin stays here sometimes.

Always staring... asking questions..knocking on my door to ask random questions.. . worried about what Im doing or where Im going. If I have any clothes to give her etc

Pinch
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2014 at 8:39am
And now my mom wants to bring her with us on our vacation next summer

Ugh

Edited by HeyBeautiful18 - Nov 04 2014 at 8:39am
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2014 at 8:44am
hb is this the one your mom wanted to move in with yall
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2014 at 8:58am
Yea but she decided not to. Her and sisters come stay here some weekends though

Princess_S View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Princess_S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2014 at 9:08am
He only texted me because his friends told him they saw me at the bar with a man. *shrugs* little does he know that man is my bff's little brother.  Dude we've been broken up for 3 yrs now. You gotta get over it. 
nala52808 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote nala52808 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2014 at 10:12am
I beat the hell out of my baby sister last night for having the nerve to spit on me because she was mad. The whole time my mom was in the background yelling, "don't touch my baby!". I straight up ignored her cuz she failed to raise that street rat properly, basically leaving other people to get the job done. That's why that child is so disrespectful and demanding. I seriously  wanna know where she learned that it was ok to disrespect your older brothers and sisters like that. That little turd better not fucc with me again or imma rip her twists out and claw her acne ridden face.
iSMILE13 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote iSMILE13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2014 at 10:19am
Originally posted by niecy niecy wrote:

<span style="line-height: 16.7999992370605px;">my mom is offering to keep mini me so i can go stay on campus and finish school. i wouldn't mind if she wasnt trying to move out of state with her. the idea of my child being states away doesnt sit well with me</span>
I was faced with this difficult decision. Personally, I decided to do what was best for our futures....my son stayed with my parents for one year. He would come stay with me Fri-Sun since my school was only 1.5 hours away. He was 2or 3years old so he doesn't remember. After the 1st year I was determined to have him with me so I stayed in an off campus apartment and utilized all of the govt resources that were available. The best decision I made....I'm reaping the benefits of not giving up on my dreams. It took me longer to graduate but it was worth it. He often brings up how he went to college with his mommy lol (he was always on campus with me whenever the daycare was closed). Give it some deep thought....
K_Camille View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote K_Camille Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2014 at 12:39pm
Sleepy

Edited by K_Camille - Nov 04 2014 at 4:55pm
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2014 at 4:02pm
Originally posted by iSMILE13 iSMILE13 wrote:

Originally posted by niecy niecy wrote:

<span style="line-height: 16.7999992370605px;">my mom is offering to keep mini me so i can go stay on campus and finish school. i wouldn't mind if she wasnt trying to move out of state with her. the idea of my child being states away doesnt sit well with me</span>
I was faced with this difficult decision. Personally, I decided to do what was best for our futures....my son stayed with my parents for one year. He would come stay with me Fri-Sun since my school was only 1.5 hours away. He was 2or 3years old so he doesn't remember. After the 1st year I was determined to have him with me so I stayed in an off campus apartment and utilized all of the govt resources that were available. The best decision I made....I'm reaping the benefits of not giving up on my dreams. It took me longer to graduate but it was worth it. He often brings up how he went to college with his mommy lol (he was always on campus with me whenever the daycare was closed). Give it some deep thought....

yeah im thinking i may do something like that until i get off my feet to have her with me. my friend is being a debbie downer saying why dont i just settle for a 2 year cc degree and its not right for me to be away from my child but looking at the bigger picture that wouldnt work for the career i want. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 758759760761762 774>
  Share Topic