Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Confessions

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 757758759760761 775>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 27 Votes, Average 3.37  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
K_Camille View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote K_Camille Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 27 2014 at 3:44pm
I'm so odd..I think I have a bad bday; I never celebrate it and get emotional every time it comes around.
Sponsored Links

K_Camille View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote K_Camille Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 27 2014 at 3:45pm
Wishing you luck, cc! 
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 27 2014 at 5:48pm
really wish i would have told her about her so called man when i saw her ass in the parking lot. She swear she got a prize, and just as dumb...lawd...
But these things reveal themselves

*continues to live life*
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 27 2014 at 10:31pm
Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

In front of him?!Dead As long as he treats you well and you're happy, best of luck!!

I think I am ready to just check out mentally for the semester. I've got a serious case of fcukitall!

Yes Dead it was very embarrassing for us both. We both joked about it later on but I know he feels so type of way LOL

Originally posted by K_Camille K_Camille wrote:

Aw, bb as long as you're attracted to him and he treats you well  that's what counts..Um, cc..no ma'a m..you on A-team this semester.

That's true. That should be all that counts..I'll keep that in mind. Thank you! Smile
K_Camille View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote K_Camille Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 28 2014 at 5:16pm
I always feel as though I'm missing something and while selfish--maybe impossible even- with the way I have my feelings/life set up, deep down I want someone to care.
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 28 2014 at 7:33pm
I am going to be salty as hell if I can't get E for halloween. I am not doing shyt that night, so I want to have my own fun.
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 29 2014 at 5:49am
I have a storage space with enough new furniture to furnish a 2/3 bedroom house no one knows about
Dining tables sofa chairs, bed, desk, sideboard, and constantly adding stuff the only thing not in there are my decks, a computer and a tv. Shut the bed in there is nicer than my current bed

It's like my escape pack.. Should I need to leave everything or should someone want to leave they can take everything

I've seen my friends lose everything over night and only just get left with a bag full of clothes

I think there's a term for this .. Attachment issues maybe?
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 31 2014 at 3:07am
I saw some shat i didnt like so i dialed up that negro to cuss him out.
As the phone rang i was halfway hoping he didnt answer and was relieved when he didnt
If he asks about it tomorrow im going to lie and say it was a accident.

In the future before i do something I need to start thinking about if the action is beneficial to my life and also if the action could cause me unnecessary trouble/embarrassment/pain. Disapprove
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 31 2014 at 3:12am
I also need to accept that some people are just liars and i will never get the truth out of them.
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 03 2014 at 6:08pm
Well, me and my ex hung out and he is acting hella thirsty. Called me twice today on a span of an hour, to see if he could see me today. First I said that I had to study and wanted to go to the gym, so maybe not. He was going on about how he could smoke and go sleep - at my house?! - and then I was like, "i will hit you up"
One hour later he calls me telling me that he could leave now, and I was like "but i am still studying, it is really important that i finish this" and then he was like "oh, i thought you wanted me to go there sooner".

No nicca, I told you I got to study. Not sure if his thirstyness is affecting his hearing or if he was just playing dumb to see my reaction. Either way, I got study to do, and I am not really that interested to see him today...

Funny thing is that yesterday when we hung out, he was like "i am not sure when we are going to meet again, it will probably be a long time from now".
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 757758759760761 775>
  Share Topic