Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Confessions

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 751752753754755 775>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 27 Votes, Average 3.37  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
MinnyMiss16 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MinnyMiss16 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 19 2014 at 9:33pm
Originally posted by hauteshellbi hauteshellbi wrote:

I want to do webcam pics lol no im like so serious but I have a brother and I know he watches pics so yeaaaa I gotta find a different side hustle

Dominatrix?
Sponsored Links

aNgElIc*SoUl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aNgElIc*SoUl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 23 2014 at 12:29pm
I really hate when people accuse me of playing the victim. The fact is there is just some shyt I will never get over, and yes bytch I will continue to tell you about everything you did to hurt me. I don't care if you're tired of hearing it and feel like our relationship should be rainbows and lollipops after everything you've said and done to me.

What do you guys think? Do I sound like a victim or just not an easily forgiving person?
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 23 2014 at 12:43pm
they just want you to make their life easier, keep reminding them angelic.
that's what i really WANT to say

but then there's a new side of me acknowledging that rehashing the past just gives me the ability to replay the event to where i don't feel victimized and I can dictate how the conversation goes, essentially trying to get some power back...but the person will never say or do anything good enough to make me forget or move on, so it's just hindering me from moving on.  Ah, it's hard to be the bigger person, but sometimes we have to.  you're not a victim, you're just mad and probably rightfully.
trudawg View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trudawg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 23 2014 at 1:13pm
Yea. . . . but at what point are you just beating a dead horse? Restating a problem over an over again does nothing to bring about a solution.
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 25 2014 at 2:54am
Sometimes I want to shake the sh*t out of my people....Like wake the f*ck up!! Don't you see what's going on around you? Why are you letting them pull a wool over your eyes? Why don't you care about your own people??

I'm living in Coon Land...I swear...

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 25 2014 at 3:03am
i feel like if you choose to continue fcking with the person… at some point you gotta let sht go.. 

youre giving them another chance (i assume.. and im speaking from my situations too) so its like give them a fresh start.

easier said then done though.. im trying to do that but if i see examples of the same sht of course im gonna speak on it cus youre supposed to be all changed and sht. 

Sleepy
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 25 2014 at 5:24am
damn, i was doing some serious cyber stalking last night...found out some interesting things.

I found out the only other guy i've lived with(and fiancee for xx days) is now married.  They say when you go searching for things you find things you don't want to see, but I honestly felt refreshed like I dodged a huge bullet.  I thought I was going to get that feeling in my stomach for some reason, but I didn't.  I was looking through his sister's instagram seeing all the old friends and family thinking thank God I didn't end up saddled in that life.  I should do stuff like this more often just to re-affirm decisions I've made.

Edited by ms_wonderland - Sep 25 2014 at 5:24am
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 28 2014 at 7:30pm
I hate that I've become such a negative nancy lately but it's kind of hard not to when it seems like everything has been going wrong lately. I've already been having a hard time finding a job lately and now that I'm without a car that makes it that much harder to find one. Now I'm limited to just local jobs which leaves me with very few options since I live in a small town and basically the only jobs around here are jobs that require some type of degree or technical license or sucky McDonald's type jobs which I've applied for out of desperation but to no avail. 

Right now my only option is pretty much to just focus on school and keep it moving. Luckily I do have a little bit of income although it's barely enough to get by but I have to make do with what I can until I do find a job I guess. In the mean time I'll continue to save up towards getting another car as well as moving out when I do have the extra funds to do so.
krooklynkid View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote krooklynkid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 28 2014 at 8:09pm
Today I discovered my mom looks exactly like bernie mac Cry the body ,hair cut and goatee shes like 20 times darker them him too 
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 28 2014 at 8:09pm
keeping how i feel a secret is really starting to eat away at me. But revealing my feelings will be even worse. The lesser of two evils is the victor
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 751752753754755 775>
  Share Topic