FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Confessions

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7374757677 807>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 29 Votes, Average 3.34  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
nala52808 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nala52808 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2012 at 5:16pm
I don't shave my legs in the winter.
I don't wear my glasses while driving even though I should.
Sponsored Links

f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2012 at 5:20pm
well sometimes i have mean thoughts.. like if your unattractive why do u continue to be interested in people way above your level.. ur not cute stay with the people at ur level or below ...Embarrassed this is for posters on here and people in real life.
f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2012 at 5:23pm
i think i can tell which posters are attractive and which ones are unattractive by the way they post.. but i don't think they can handle me saying it, so i will wait till they say something to irk meBig smile
f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2012 at 5:26pm
some of my fav. posters on here are atheist.. even though i am notLOL
babyk94 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babyk94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2012 at 5:27pm
Originally posted by f8dagrate f8dagrate wrote:

some of my fav. posters on here are atheist.. even though i am notLOL
Haha samehere  
nala52808 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nala52808 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2012 at 5:27pm

i think i can tell which posters are attractive and which ones are unattractive by the way they post.. but i don't think they can handle me saying it, so i will wait till they say something to irk meBig smile

Tell me my friend. Do you think I is ugly or cute by the way I post? I probably won't get mad at you if your honest, and even if I did, I can't choke you through a computer screen.
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2012 at 5:29pm
Originally posted by eanaj5 eanaj5 wrote:

I prefer to wear boxers to panties. My cat gotta breeve mayne
LOL

I bought a pack of women's boxer briefs last year and I love 'em. They even came in pink and purple lol. They are very comfy compared to some panties.
f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2012 at 5:31pm
Originally posted by nala52808 nala52808 wrote:

Tell me my friend. Do you think I is ugly or cute by the way I post? I probably won't get mad at you if your honest, and even if I did, I can't choke you through a computer screen.

btw  i Heart u nala.. anywho by ur typing style and ur e-persona i think you might be like me semi-cute.. can look  plain but not ugly w/o all of the fixing.. but great looking when dressing up.. and semi-cute on a normal basis. .guys either like u or don't.
f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2012 at 5:36pm
i sometimes have slim girls woes.. but some of my friends happen to be fat. and i can't even talk to them about body issues, they even banned me from working out with themOuch... this is the second year i even used the word "fat" publicly because of fear of me hurting their fluffy feelings...

I love my body woooo that was a reliefLOL
nala52808 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote nala52808 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2012 at 5:42pm

Originally posted by nala52808 nala52808 wrote:

btw  i Heart u nala.. anywho by ur typing style and ur e-persona i think you might be like me semi-cute.. can look  plain but not ugly w/o all of the fixing.. but great looking when dressing up.. and semi-cute on a normal basis. .guys either like u or don't.

Your right on the money homey!!! I'd love to believe I'm the finest gal around, but really I am just decently cute girl who dresses like a hobo to school. And guys either think I'm a model, or I'm suffering from anorexia
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7374757677 807>
  Share Topic