Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Confessions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection
 

Confessions

 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 737738739740741 768>




The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 27 Votes, Average 3.37  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Aug 27 2009
Location: Miami
Status: Offline
Points: 107360
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2014 at 7:08pm
On one hand I'm like fck it, fck these people.. who cares what they think. Ill talk to who I want to talk to and there's nothing wrong with that.

But on the other hand its like I want to be known for who I really am. I need to prove myself and stand out more.

Idk.
Back to Top
Sponsored Links


Back to Top
Immie89 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Mar 31 2011
Location: Canada
Status: Offline
Points: 37299
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Immie89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2014 at 8:16pm
I just can't stop thinking about my ex,ESP when I kinda pushed him away...I'm too chicken to commit
Back to Top
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Jun 29 2009
Status: Offline
Points: 116144
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2014 at 9:15pm
im supposed to be callin this Brotha back but im not going to.
A part of me is well aware that im being petty as fck, but the other half doesnt have fcks to give for it...
im not sorry

He should have been a better friend to me earlier on

Call up yo main bitch, Brotha
Back to Top
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member
Avatar

Joined: Nov 06 2012
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Status: Offline
Points: 43711
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2014 at 2:17pm
I met him last Friday, it was allright plus he had E, I took it and it felt ok - not as great as the other one I took in November.
Truth is, I don't care about him, but I can't say that to him because he is a fragile situation.
I need to start dating.
Back to Top
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member
Avatar

Joined: Nov 06 2012
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Status: Offline
Points: 43711
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2014 at 3:35pm
Yeah, I told him to fvck off - officially.
Now I feel that my life is lighter and happier, regardless of his last text message about some bullsh*t that I couldn't care less.


**isn't funny when we tell men to fvck off they want to play the "i am the one who doesn't need you"? He wrote me to leave him alone and I was like "I did. Quit texting me"
B!tch, you texted me after I had officially told you "bye", quit playing.
Back to Top
dOLLish. View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: May 27 2007
Status: Offline
Points: 17800
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dOLLish. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2014 at 9:53am
I feel guilty for having the feelings I do about my father.  He's making the effort to reach out to me (he calls just to say "hi"); however, I don't want any parts. I'm always so short with him. Part of me feels like I should forgive him for trying... The other part is telling me that my feelings are justified and that it is okay if I do not want to talk to him.
Back to Top
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member
Avatar

Joined: Nov 06 2012
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Status: Offline
Points: 43711
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2014 at 2:01am
Originally posted by dOLLish. dOLLish. wrote:

I feel guilty for having the feelings I do about my father.  He's making the effort to reach out to me (he calls just to say "hi"); however, I don't want any parts. I'm always so short with him. Part of me feels like I should forgive him for trying... The other part is telling me that my feelings are justified and that it is okay if I do not want to talk to him.


@DOLLISH, check out the testimony of mizqtpye... maybe it can help you.

scroll down to where she wrote "My personal application" to read her testimony, since before that she wrote down bible passages. She is very forgiving, I would say.
Back to Top
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member
Avatar

Joined: Nov 06 2012
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Status: Offline
Points: 43711
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2014 at 2:04am
I felt bad for the way I treat him, then I felt a bit disappointed that he didn't chase me, but now I know it was just time to severe ties and move on. I was stuck in one place, and now I am finally not carrying someone's else problems with me. I have to make a pledge to NEVER again carry someone's else problems unless we are married, which in that case, it will be my problem too.


Back to Top
TOUSHA11 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member
Avatar

Joined: Jan 06 2011
Location: WTF
Status: Offline
Points: 6327
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TOUSHA11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2014 at 4:51pm
testing
Back to Top
Marcelo22 View Drop Down
Senior Member
Senior Member
Avatar

Joined: Jan 04 2014
Status: Offline
Points: 18379
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Marcelo22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2014 at 5:10pm
Originally posted by sexyandfamous sexyandfamous wrote:

I met him last Friday, it was allright plus he had E, I took it and it felt ok - not as great as the other one I took in November. 
Truth is, I don't care about him, but I can't say that to him because he is a fragile situation.
I need to start dating.



Originally posted by sexyandfamous sexyandfamous wrote:

Yeah, I told him to fvck off - officially. 
Now I feel that my life is lighter and happier, regardless of his last text message about some bullsh*t that I couldn't care less.


**isn't funny when we tell men to fvck off they want to play the "i am the one who doesn't need you"? He wrote me to leave him alone and I was like "I did. Quit texting me"
B!tch, you texted me after I had officially told you "bye", quit playing.











Originally posted by sexyandfamous sexyandfamous wrote:

I felt bad for the way I treat him, then I felt a bit disappointed that he didn't chase me, but now I know it was just time to severe ties and move on. I was stuck in one place, and now I am finally not carrying someone's else problems with me. I have to make a pledge to NEVER again carry someone's else problems unless we are married, which in that case, it will be my problem too.




Back to Top
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 737738739740741 768>
  Share Topic   

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down