BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Confessions

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 732733734735736 768>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 27 Votes, Average 3.37  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 22 2014 at 8:44am

Trying to be patient...got to make moves to a different location for my job.

Sponsored Links

sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 22 2014 at 11:27am
I gave more than I got and now I see it clearly. I am just going to move on with my life.

BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 24 2014 at 8:46pm
I'm trying to get rid of this girl..I feel like an asshole but I can't force myself to like her lol
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 24 2014 at 8:50pm
I think I'm going to slowly stop texting her then drop off the face of the earth....yeah...Good plan lol
Derri View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Derri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 24 2014 at 9:18pm
Lmao BB
Meme0887 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Meme0887 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 24 2014 at 10:10pm
Lol I like BB..I would more than likely do the same
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 24 2014 at 10:26pm
It's too awkward to text and say you're not interested. I rather take the easier way and ignore her LOL
dOLLish. View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote dOLLish. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2014 at 6:45pm
I'm so confused.

Last night/early this morning I've come to realize that I can be downright mean to "boys" (because they're not men LOL), almost in an effort to push them away. I'm not sure whether this is a defense mechanism/coping strategy that I've learned over the years or if I'm pushing them away because I'm not interested in them. I feel like something may not be right with me, no matter how hard I try to pretend I'm "normal." When a guy touches me I'm completely repulsed (90% of the time); however, I feel this charge when a woman touches me - and it doesn't have to be sexual touching. 

I like the idea of being with a man and actually having sex with men. I've never done it, but I assume that it would be good ... and that it's what I should want. 

Ouch I don't know.
beebeexx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote beebeexx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2014 at 7:41pm
I like to read the ratchet relationship stories thread to make myself feel better about my love life.
people livin ratchet lives everyday.
ThatGurlD View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ThatGurlD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2014 at 3:14am
I used to be a nice person.  Now most of the time when I'm being nice it's a deliberate decision, not just me being me.  I wish I could be sweet again.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 732733734735736 768>