BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Confessions

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 717718719720721 767>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 27 Votes, Average 3.37  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 12 2014 at 12:43pm
Originally posted by aNgElIc*SoUl aNgElIc*SoUl wrote:

I don't have much money right now and barely a place to stay. I'm scared this will force me to do something out of character to survive

if you're in school, do they offer some kind of grants that you could apply?
if you are unemployed, can you check shelters and see the schedule and how it works to stay there?
do you have anything that you don't need that you can sell to make some money? Cancel internet service or gym if you have those.
Do you like pets or kids? You could check out on craigslist parents looking for a babysitter for a night out or people who need a petsitter to stay at their house when they travel or a dogwalker.
Sponsored Links

VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 12 2014 at 12:44pm
Angelic, do you bake or cook? You could download some food ideas and try to sell at your work, if you still work, or former work, or tell friends about it. Or you could sell on etsy.
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 15 2014 at 10:15pm
Is it possible to hate someone so much you don't care if you're left bald, ashy with holey pannies if you stop speaking to them? Its possible.

This fool is so damn dumb. He never gets a joke, a reference, life... Someone started saying something about Psalm 23(valley of death) I said, every time I hear that I fight the urge to buss out Coolio and someone heard me and said me too...

He just stayed quiet.. I ignored it even tho I always call him Helen Keller for doing that rude sh*t. The guy who laughed said, its like somebody saying ANYTHING about West Philadelphia and starting the Fresh Prince theme song, which we proceeded sing. He still didn't get it. This dumb btch walked out. The sheer disrespect.. Bay bee... I wanted to whoop his ass then take myself home but I couldn't let my new BFF see me like that I stayed and finished my drink. A few mins later, I went outside walking right past that dusty btch, he was waiting for me. I left with my BFF
AshBash89 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote AshBash89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 15 2014 at 10:23pm
Sometimes I have the urge to tell this girl that I fcked her boyfriend(Idk if they were together, he told me he was single) and I don't know why she keeps going back to him when his stroke is weeeaaaakkk. I had him yelling my name and telling me I was the best he ever had like a little bish. If I wanted to, I could fck him again but I wouldn't waste my celibacy on his lack luster performance. I won't say anything, I'll let her continue to put up with his bs because she probably wouldn't listen anyway. But sometimes...
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 15 2014 at 10:24pm
^^^^Poor guy Ming, maybe he doesn't watch much tv or has different tastes than youCry
Don't be so hard on him
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 15 2014 at 10:27pm
I adore Ming and Ash...so entertaining.

My neighbor is tall and chocolate as hell. The only reason I said no when he asked me out today is cuz my ex is coming next weekend. Can't risk him saying something to or around my ex cuz he still sending me money every month. Plus, I really do love him, just can't do the long distance.

After that weekend, I might say yes.

I stay schemin, smh.
AshBash89 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote AshBash89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 15 2014 at 10:33pm
Shady you aren't scheming,that's rns. Rule number 11 of the 10 crack commandments states that you never jeopardize your money.
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 15 2014 at 10:34pm
Originally posted by sexyandfamous sexyandfamous wrote:

^^^^Poor guy Ming, maybe he doesn't watch much tv or has different tastes than youCry
Don't be so hard on him

He's at my damn door
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 15 2014 at 10:38pm
Originally posted by AshBash89 AshBash89 wrote:

Shady you aren't scheming,that's rns. Rule number 11 of the 10 crack commandments states that you never jeopardize your money.

Don't let him mess wit your money
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 15 2014 at 10:39pm
In life we trust the wrong people. You may think you have your defenses up but you never really do.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 717718719720721 767>