Perfect Hair Collection

Confessions

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 677678679680681 784>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Perfect Hair Collection

Curl Keeper
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 28 Votes, Average 3.29  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2014 at 1:01pm
We went to a bar and he bought me a couple glasses of wine and a couple shots.. I spilled one . I wore wedges. He wanted a hug, I declined. He was short and kept calling me a tree.

Not ugly but not my type physically and I didn't like his clothes but we had fun laughing at the people tryna sing karaoke. The music was loud so he kept putting his hand on my back/thigh when he leaned in... slick ass. Igave him a hug when he dropped me off. Might friendzone this one. He has crazy eyes lol
Sponsored Links

GoodGirlGoneGr8 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote GoodGirlGoneGr8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2014 at 1:11pm
When I hear yt ppl talk about how much they hate America now and are considering moving to Costa Rica, Honduras, Cuba, etc...I just wanna ask why they never talk about moving back to Europe...
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2014 at 3:14pm
I cant fit any of my clothes Disapprove
I hope all this walking around campus/taking stairs/eating more veggies does the trick
Cuz i cant be a fat bish on my birthday Stern Smile
Mixer View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2014 at 7:02pm
I want to get my bottom lip bit.
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2014 at 7:08pm
Originally posted by GoodGirlGoneGr8 GoodGirlGoneGr8 wrote:

When I hear yt ppl talk about how much they hate America now and are considering moving to Costa Rica, Honduras, Cuba, etc...I just wanna ask why they never talk about moving back to Europe...

They wanna find other places to try to take over.
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2014 at 11:17pm
I almost texted him to come f*ck me this afternoon.
Then I reminded myself that I am an emotional person and just f*cking is out of my vocabulary.

I wish I were more sluttyLOL
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2014 at 11:22pm
im feeling real "someday my prince will come"-y right now.
It sucks though because i have a feeling is his a few years away.

I swore that I would not date a man seriously unless he is husband materiel, otherwise it is a grave misuse of our time if the relationship does not lead to a talk of marriage. But do i just accept loneliness for another 3 to 5 years?

Is it selfish of me to entertain folk until that time comes when my prince awakens my soul with a kiss and we ride off into the sunset happily ever after?

/end sob story Pinch
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2014 at 11:31pm
Originally posted by eanaj5 eanaj5 wrote:

im feeling real "someday my prince will come"-y right now.
It sucks though because i have a feeling is his a few years away.

I swore that I would not date a man seriously unless he is husband materiel, otherwise it is a grave misuse of our time if the relationship does not lead to a talk of marriage. But do i just accept loneliness for another 3 to 5 years?

Is it selfish of me to entertain folk until that time comes when my prince awakens my soul with a kiss and we ride off into the sunset happily ever after?

/end sob story Pinch

I did that for 2 years... I chose to be single and told myself the next boyfriend would be my husband, so I did not entertain any guy that I was not feeling like he was worth the ride.

It is not selfish to entertain a guy, but the problem is if you end up falling for the guy and he isn't worth it and then you are single and miserable, thinking about someone not worth tears.
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2014 at 11:35pm
I am a self absorbed me me me girl, one man changed that. I now know true love exists, I refuse to settle for anything less.
I kissed him and I saw stars & hearts and our life of happiness.
It didn't get my happy ending.
If I never know love like that again, Ill be happy to have had it when I did.
If everything that is crazy Grace can find love I know its out thereCry

Its okay to kiss a frog until your prince comes just dont move in with them or have tadpoles .Smile
Single Grace keeps her datebook open, its okay to date just dont be banging em all mmkayWink

Edited by Princess Grace - Jan 29 2014 at 11:38pm
Mixer View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2014 at 11:42pm
Whoa, link that pic.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Blushing Bundles
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
Perfect Hair Collection