Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Confessions

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 244245246247248 733>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 26 Votes, Average 3.31  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Junior Jr View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Junior Jr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2012 at 3:16pm
I'm in love with coco

jr.
Sponsored Links

fairyQueen092 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fairyQueen092 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2012 at 3:24pm
@ Jess

Coco, I'm 5'9 and 128, it's hard eating healthy living on campus, but I'll still try, because my health isn't very good
Jess View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Jess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2012 at 3:35pm
I wish I was your weight FairyQueen^^
LOL.
Ladybird0724 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Ladybird0724 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2012 at 3:44pm
ugh, sometimes i hate pinterest. it makes me feel fat and uncrafty and poor. 
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2012 at 3:49pm
Originally posted by Junior Jr Junior Jr wrote:

I'm in love with coco

jr.

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2012 at 3:52pm
Originally posted by fairyQueen092 fairyQueen092 wrote:

@ Jess

Coco, I'm 5'9 and 128, it's hard eating healthy living on campus, but I'll still try, because my health isn't very good

if youve been dealing with this for a while than you probably already know this.. 
but nuts nut nuts 
theyre healthy, high calorie, and cheap

have you tried squats, lunges, single legged dead lifts, etc? 
(consistently) 

eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2012 at 3:55pm
Originally posted by fairyQueen092 fairyQueen092 wrote:

I hate complaining, especially when ppl suffer through worse things, but sometimes I can't help it. Incoming vent

I really loathe my figure. Shake what your mama gave you they said. Well she kept it all for her self, so I'm stuck with my manly body: wide shoulders, no hips, or ass, and a waist that won't curve. And add some lovely chicken legs

I'm tired of seeing stuff like "real women have curves" and "guys don't like skinny girls, cuz they have nothing to grab onto" and using "the body of a 13 year old boy" to describe someone with my body type. It makes me feel unnattractive, unsexy, and undesirable. And somehow not black enough?

Everyone thinks its ok to make fun of the way I look, my friends make fun of my lack of ass, my ex tried to give me advice on my diet so I'd gain weight, my coworkers love pointing out how thin my legs are, my dance teacher had too many jokes about how I'm her only black girl and I don't have an ass... My mom's boyfriends told me me that I'd have a better time finding a boyfriend if I gain weight.

One guy said I could be a perfect 10 if I had a "bad body" I guess face<<<body

If I see one more poem about the beauty of black women on tumblr that mentions "the wide span of our hips" I'm gonna scream.

I tried gaining weight, I gained 10lbs of extra back and stomach fat and a prediabetic condition. So I had to lose the weight.

I also hate when people tell me, "oh you'll gain weight when you're older/get pregnant"
Um no I want to feel/look attractive more now when I'm young, wtf?

Lets not forget all this scientific evidence that shows men are attracted to a curvy shape because it symbolizes fertility. Ok

Despite my unpopular opinion ( for the folk i know were going to bring it up Ermm)
girl there are plenty of men who like slim girls!
At the end of the day you have to work with what you were given.
Have you tried changing your wardrobe around?
Sometimes clothes can make all the difference
Please remember that looks are indeed temporary
Focus on getting healthy instead and the other things will come!
K_Camille View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote K_Camille Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2012 at 3:58pm
Aww, Fairy!

I'm skinny as hell too and always have been.  People used to make fun of my lack of boobs so I feel your pain. Ouch The prevalence of curvy video girls at the time I was growing up didn't help either.  It did make me feel "less black" as I didn't have what the video models and typical black girls are supposed to have. Now that I'm older, I feel a bit better than I did then though I have not gained any weight and am the same size.  I hope it gets better for you!   
Derri View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Derri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2012 at 3:59pm
*wishes she was skinny as hell*
fairyQueen092 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote fairyQueen092 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2012 at 4:03pm
It's not so much my slimness that bothers me, it's the fact that I'm shaped like a fawking ice cream cone. No matter how much I try to build my legs up, they'll still look unproportionate to my top half. Plus, I don't want the very little softness I have to my lower half to get hard if I weight train
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 244245246247248 733>