Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Confessions

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 232233234235236 766>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 27 Votes, Average 3.37  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
dOLLish. View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dOLLish. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2012 at 1:50pm
I'm not in a good place. I'm close to breaking, again.
Sponsored Links

niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2012 at 1:56pm
I'm about to become the bitch people never thought I'd be instead of being so nice all the time. Then maybe people will learn to take me a little more seriously when I say enough is enough.
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2012 at 2:53pm
Originally posted by dOLLish. dOLLish. wrote:

Originally posted by Eden. Eden. wrote:

I feel like I'm living a lie. I'm doing what I think is expected of me to make others happy, without considering own happiness. Because in the end, accepting family = content dOLLish., right? I know I've got a lot to learn.

I enjoy ratchet sh*t because a small part of me is intrigued by it. JYM.

I want to be left alone. I love it. But I also want someone to care enough to not want to leave me alone.

It's official, PICS bores me. I watch it because it's something to watch and not because I'm trying to get one off. Hell, it's starting to take a while to find a half decent flick.

I feel like I'm half way embarrassed about my piercings. Like, I don't want people to see them out of fear … of being judged? IDK.

I give people & their opinions way too much power over my life.

I have absolutely no social life, which is why I'm alone, sipping this hot ass Moscato at 4 in the morning.

… now I think I'm rambling.
sister, soulmate, mirror? damn lol

... I don't understand? OuchConfused

She's saying she can relate.
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2012 at 3:15pm
I don't know why I do this but I have a habit of planning out what hairstyles I want to rock over the course of several months. It sounds stupid but it helps me as far as knowing what to buy as far as hair. I have a bad habit of buying hair just to buy it because I like it then it ends up sitting around unused for the longest.
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2012 at 4:03pm
sometimes i just wish i could take my children away from everyone. away from family, away from problems...away from their dad...well we'd probably have more problems cause i want it to just be me and them on an island.

i just hate feeling like im on the back burner to my own kids. its okay if i put myself there, but when others think its okay to just cross boundries...to just forget what i say when it comes to my kids...i cant handle that too well...and thats how i know its time to go..

Edited by Lady ICE - Dec 29 2012 at 4:03pm
dOLLish. View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dOLLish. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2012 at 5:29pm
Hug Thanks, Shady.
  • Got rid of my septum piercing and I feel ... free. Similar to the feeling of freedom I felt when one of my relatives passed. Ouch
  • I don't want to hurt my mother. I want her to help me help myself. She doesn't understand, try as she might. I feel like bringing my issues to her does more harm than good.
  • I don't remember the last time I was really happy. Not happy, like I found that cookie I temporarily lost Embarrassed, but really happy for no reason other than to be happy.
  • Part of me wishes that things could go back to the way they used to be.
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2012 at 6:05pm

Hug Thanks, Shady.
  • Got rid of my septum piercing and I feel ... free. Similar to the feeling of freedom I felt when one of my relatives passed. Ouch
  • I don't want to hurt my mother. I want her to help me help myself. She doesn't understand, try as she might. I feel like bringing my issues to her does more harm than good.
  • I don't remember the last time I was really happy. Not happy, like I found that cookie I temporarily lost Embarrassed, but really happy for no reason other than to be happy.
  • Part of me wishes that things could go back to the way they used to be.

Vent here if you need to. No one should feel like they don't have a shoulder to lean on.

But ummmmmm...how do you temporarily lose a cookie ?
HunnyB View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HunnyB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2012 at 6:17pm
I feel like my family doesn't understand me.......

(I can't wait til my bee gets back from her vacationCry)
HunnyB View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HunnyB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2012 at 6:18pm
If I had $7,000 to spare....I would go get my surgery
Princess_S View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess_S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2012 at 6:40pm
I wanna do much better with my finances this upcoming year. I save regularly but I really want to save moreeeeee.
I actually like seeing money in my accounts.  Im not about this #brokelife

That would mean cutting down on alot of eating out and shopping. The eating out part idk if i can help i mean hey Im single with no kids why do I need to cook? LOL
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 232233234235236 766>
  Share Topic