Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Confessions

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 197198199200201 773>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 27 Votes, Average 3.37  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Bunnyahh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bunnyahh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2012 at 3:28pm
Originally posted by Bunnyahh Bunnyahh wrote:

Originally posted by ScorpioLuv ScorpioLuv wrote:

I'm sitting here with my bf and his 2 friends listening to his friends talk about freaky sex positions. Half of them sound fun, but sadly I wish I tried these things with my ex. Can't try it with my bf now bc his sex game has.....issues
is ur bf at least a decent size?
Sponsored Links

ScorpioLuv View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScorpioLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2012 at 3:30pm
Originally posted by sexyandfamous sexyandfamous wrote:

I wish I could have sex with my ex again.

you and me both. I'm mad I told mine not to talk to me again in Oct to get in my relationship now. It's sad I think about how much fun we had on top of his dresser.
Ladybird0724 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Ladybird0724 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2012 at 3:32pm

Originally posted by sexyandfamous sexyandfamous wrote:

I wish I could have sex with my ex again.

you and me both. I'm mad I told mine not to talk to me again in Oct to get in my relationship now. It's sad I think about how much fun we had on top of his dresser.

that sounds wonderful Cry
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScorpioLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2012 at 3:40pm

I'm sitting here with my bf and his 2 friends listening to his friends talk about freaky sex positions. Half of them sound fun, but sadly I wish I tried these things with my ex. Can't try it with my bf now bc his sex game has.....issues
is ur bf at least a decent size?
Yeah. Penis size (length and girth) isn't the issue. That's fine. It's the time that killing me. I never thought I'd key the term "3 min assassin"

But seriously, he went from 0 to 60 like a really fast car to 3 mins. I feel like someone is playing a joke on me, bc the boyfriends I've had after this 1 ex have all sucked. That's part of the reason we circled around each other for years. Leave, comeback, leave, comeback. I sadly feel part like a fool, I feel like I should've fixed issues over there instead of getting tired of them and moving on. Bc this wack sex sh*t is the pits. I'm trying to be patient, I really am. Medical help, is what made him go from 0-3 mins. I mean, seriously.
Bunnyahh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bunnyahh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2012 at 3:41pm
damn
Bunnyahh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Bunnyahh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2012 at 3:44pm
keep him up to valentine's then dump him in march
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2012 at 3:44pm
My ex was like that...it got no better...sowwy...

I pretty much had to live off oral in that relationship.
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2012 at 3:47pm
Scorpio, did you tell him how you felt about this situation?

If you did and he doesn't try to get better.....It's best to get rid of him. Wack sex isn't healthy for a relationship.
James Avery View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote James Avery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2012 at 3:50pm
i popped a molly but didn't sweat. i was really upset about that. was really looking forward to that molly sweat imho.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ScorpioLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2012 at 4:05pm
Originally posted by ShadyLady ShadyLady wrote:

My ex was like that...it got no better...sowwy...

I pretty much had to live off oral in that relationship.
sh*t

His head game is good too. Actually, the last 2 guys head game was on point, the Rick was wack. :-(

Edited by ScorpioLuv - Dec 24 2012 at 4:05pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 197198199200201 773>
  Share Topic