BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Confessions

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 149150151152153 765>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 27 Votes, Average 3.37  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2012 at 2:14pm
I would.... Do something
In order to be given A's or B's in like 5 classes.
Not because they are hard Or because i dont wanna take them But just because I wanna hurry up.. I feel like I'm too old/behind to be where I'm at and I can't wait to get to certain parts. I'll be like 30ish by the time I'm done :-(

Sponsored Links

jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2012 at 2:15pm
How old are you coco.
Me and you are the same age right
FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2012 at 2:16pm
Not even a ride for the babies? Damb.
Prazol60 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prazol60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2012 at 2:18pm
Originally posted by aNgElIc*SoUl aNgElIc*SoUl wrote:

I know ya'll gon' judge the fucc out of me with this one

I was leaving Target a few months ago(it cold and was raining kinda hard)and I see this girl I went to school with(with her two kids and she looked to be 5 or 6 months pregnant). She smiles and waves, I look at her and keep walking, she catches up to me and asks me if I could give her a ride. I told her no I wasn't goin that way(I was), so she went to the uncovered bus stop to wait. I honestly didn't feel bad, because when I saw her all the feelings of her beating me up and starting nasty rumors about me came to my mind. She bullied me from lower elementary until like 9th grade. I immediately felt like that vulnerable little girl all over.

I think that's enough confessing for me today.

her... I was bullied in school, no way I would give a sh*t for her and her snotty ass nosed kids. No judgment from me.
FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2012 at 2:19pm
I confess I am mad at EDEN, or as she will henceforth be known, Mud3!

Edited by FarraFace - Dec 08 2012 at 2:19pm
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2012 at 2:20pm
Yes jones. I'm a little older though (by some months)

Angelic, I don't blame you at all.
I would have wanted to ask her though why she treated me that way..
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2012 at 2:20pm
In the cold rain? Yeah I definitely would have offered her a ride.
Pregnant or no.

But that's just me
**Sk!TtLeS B** View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote **Sk!TtLeS B** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2012 at 2:22pm
Originally posted by aNgElIc*SoUl aNgElIc*SoUl wrote:

I know ya'll gon' judge the fucc out of me with this one

I was leaving Target a few months ago(it cold and was raining kinda hard)and I see this girl I went to school with(with her two kids and she looked to be 5 or 6 months pregnant). She smiles and waves, I look at her and keep walking, she catches up to me and asks me if I could give her a ride. I told her no I wasn't goin that way(I was), so she went to the uncovered bus stop to wait. I honestly didn't feel bad, because when I saw her all the feelings of her beating me up and starting nasty rumors about me came to my mind. She bullied me from lower elementary until like 9th grade. I immediately felt like that vulnerable little girl all over.

I think that's enough confessing for me today.

I'm not judging you.
I would've done the same thing.Stern Smile
You made my life hell in school, but now you expect me to give you and your kids a ride? Haha, NOStern Smile
FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2012 at 2:24pm
**Sk!TtLeS B** View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote **Sk!TtLeS B** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2012 at 2:26pm
Stern Smile
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 149150151152153 765>