Angkor Cambodian Hair

Condo will have rich and poor entrance

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>

Bootiful Cream

Author
NARSAddict View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NARSAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 19 2013 at 9:10pm
Originally posted by bunzaveli bunzaveli wrote:

side topic but i dont want to make a thread, anyone following or read about the "expiring" foreclosure story going on in florida ?

Nope.  Have a link?
Sponsored Links

newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 19 2013 at 10:15pm
Rich folks and poor folks living in the same building?  Wheredeydodatat?
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 20 2013 at 12:47am
This common for many UK new apartment buildings
Prazol60 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Prazol60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 20 2013 at 12:58am
I don't care if it is better, no way I am going through some back door like it is 1954.
Qualified View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Qualified Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 20 2013 at 4:01pm
I be good damned, if I slide my ass in anyones back door. They would get so tired of calling security and sh!t on my ass, they would eventually be like, "Please let that ni-g-ga, just go!" That would be less of a headache than letting me turn up each time I have to enter and exit. Like, I want to see you shun me Mr. Doorman, and not have a story to tell each and every time.
QueenBee View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote QueenBee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 20 2013 at 4:51pm
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

How does this work?  I mean is it based on your income bracket?  As a tenant, do you accept to go through the back door entrance when you accept/sign the apartment?  Do they have different "keys" to enter the main door?  Does the front door have a doorman?  The back just "key" access?  Are the like the 1st and 2nd floor for lower income, and upper floors for higher incomes or will some rich, some poor be on the same floor?   Sorry curious, legit questions.

ScorpioLuv View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ScorpioLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 21 2013 at 5:55am
Come on NYC Ermm
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 21 2013 at 6:45am
Originally posted by QueenBee QueenBee wrote:

Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

How does this work?  I mean is it based on your income bracket?  As a tenant, do you accept to go through the back door entrance when you accept/sign the apartment?  Do they have different "keys" to enter the main door?  Does the front door have a doorman?  The back just "key" access?  Are the like the 1st and 2nd floor for lower income, and upper floors for higher incomes or will some rich, some poor be on the same floor?   Sorry curious, legit questions.

Now I don't know for sure but from what I've seen from some plans and schematics in my city it will most likey IMO go like this.  The Rich will have the upper floors with a door man with a beautiful lobby.  The lobby for the rich will be separated and unseen by the poor.  The poor entrance will prolly have just a key entrance with a call box.  You will not be able to see the rich lobby from the poor entrance.  The poor and rich dwellings will not be on the same floors. Trust they will be separated.  What rich person gone pay for the privilege of living with poor folks on the same floor? One world will not see the other.  

eta: Your "privileges" will most likely be in the lease agreement.  And you will most likely have different keys just to make sure you stay in "your area". 

Edited by newdiva1 - Aug 21 2013 at 6:48am
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 21 2013 at 8:46am
In terms of construction I was thinking they would just build each side so that you have to go outside to get the the apartments on the other side.  That can easily be done.  If not there is really no reason to distinguish exits.  Its the only way to force people to use one door over another. 

They are not about to have a security guard in NYC trying to figure out who has how much money before letting then in because he is going to get cussed the fck out DAILY.
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 21 2013 at 8:59am
I remember an episode of SATC where Miranda had moved to an upscale apt building and she was approaching the door and the doorman kind of subtly blocked her way and asked "may I help u?" With some sort of tone and she was like "I LIVE HERE!"
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic