Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
divalane25 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2009 at 4:09pm
Originally posted by emih19 emih19 wrote:

i didnt read the other ladies or gents that chimed in.....but yep yep thats me.

ppl tell me i dream a lot. and they just laugh when i tell them my plans and ill tell them im really serious about achieving what i want.
ti just keep  believing and work towards it with my mind and actions.
like i know i dont need to be doing a lot and taking it easy but hey if i want to get somewhere i got to keep on moving.
oh bfd we've had these talks a lot of times ahahahah on this forum.

im sure everyone can get what they want even when things go bad. its the same when i had bad dream and believed in them,....they did happen and go exactly what i had in my mind.
realising how strong it can be i just go on the positive side and ill achieve what i want.
i hope you understand me bfd ahahaha

i get that often and it used to not bother me but lately it does. when i tell ppl my dreams i always get something along the lines of... " LOL you're just all ove the place you dont know what you want to do"  that is soooooo discouraging to me and i start to second guess myself like am i really dreaming too big? maybe i should scale it down ... then i get caught up in this pattern of trying to live with lower expectations and that breeds dis-content ... and that leads to me just being stuck and faith-less all together.

and the funny thing is i never really think my dreams are that big!!

but ummmm i SUCK at keeping a journal!!!!! i'll try though.
Sponsored Links

emih19 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2009 at 4:15pm
divalane....dont give up. believe me i get fisty when ppl tell me i cant do something..that just pushes me.
i read the entire thread and im off to make a board!!!yeah!!!
i want in if were going to do law of attraction.
i remember before that i wanted our house, a good job and more to offer.
even learn more things...and believe it or not its happening!
im so busy at the job with tasks i didnt even know i could do. but im glad im doing everything and i made a choice to do something else.
sometimes its hard but its all worthed!!
binky622 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2009 at 4:30pm
Originally posted by divalane25 divalane25 wrote:

i didnt read the other ladies or gents that chimed in.....but yep yep thats me.

ppl tell me i dream a lot. and they just laugh when i tell them my plans and ill tell them im really serious about achieving what i want.
ti just keep  believing and work towards it with my mind and actions.
like i know i dont need to be doing a lot and taking it easy but hey if i want to get somewhere i got to keep on moving.
oh bfd we've had these talks a lot of times ahahahah on this forum.

im sure everyone can get what they want even when things go bad. its the same when i had bad dream and believed in them,....they did happen and go exactly what i had in my mind.
realising how strong it can be i just go on the positive side and ill achieve what i want.
i hope you understand me bfd ahahaha

i get that often and it used to not bother me but lately it does. when i tell ppl my dreams i always get something along the lines of... " LOL you're just all ove the place you dont know what you want to do"  that is soooooo discouraging to me and i start to second guess myself like am i really dreaming too big? maybe i should scale it down ... then i get caught up in this pattern of trying to live with lower expectations and that breeds dis-content ... and that leads to me just being stuck and faith-less all together.

and the funny thing is i never really think my dreams are that big!!

but ummmm i SUCK at keeping a journal!!!!! i'll try though.

well that is why you have to put ppl in your life that will encourage your dreams.  bc basically, i dont want ppl that are gonna tell me NO or that wont happen in my life as it applies to my dreams.  as long as its not some far fetched stuff that you will prolly need constructive criticism. When it comes to dreams you have to treat them like new born babies and you know you dont let anyone hold your babyEmbarrassed 

emih19 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2009 at 4:53pm
binky thats true but for now i just dont focus on them and focus on me.
these are ppl where i work at most of the time. im a social worker and some ppl have become so negative cus of experiences or so heartless they dont remember how it can be when your having dreams or problems. they only think about money or themselves...so i will just have to satisfy myself by working towards  my goal
binky622 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2009 at 5:01pm

binky thats true but for now i just dont focus on them and focus on me.
these are ppl where i work at most of the time. im a social worker and some ppl have become so negative cus of experiences or so heartless they dont remember how it can be when your having dreams or problems. they only think about money or themselves...so i will just have to satisfy myself by working towards  my goal

its hard and they are prolly much older than you and have become jaded but I wills say this ppl can block out what others say but if you hear it the seed is still planted (I truly believe that)
bellahoney View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2009 at 5:23pm
I haven't done a vision board in awhile...good time to do another one and place it in my bedroom..

If you ladies do a group please include me..

I never saw The Secret before..that was a very good clip. I actually ordered the full dvd last night from amazon..
binky622 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2009 at 7:20am
bump
BonaFideDiva View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2009 at 7:44am
OK ladies...I need to start this thread. Lemme jot down some ideas and then Im on it :)

Emih - you are so inspiring. I heart you to pieces girl.
emih19 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2009 at 7:56am

hey girl!  i made my board! yeah and its so cute ahahaha. if i say it myself....i let my bf see it and he was happy as well with what i wanted cus he wants the same!!! yippie yeah

BonaFideDiva View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2009 at 8:02am
My honey practices the LOA and doesnt even know it. Im slowly bringing him on though :) and me thinks he is starting to get it.

You should post a photo of it for us. Well dont do so just yet, that is gonna be a part of the LOA Challenge thingee
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011 12>
  Share Topic