Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Computer whiz's I need your help!

Post Reply Post Reply

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
IslandSuga View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote IslandSuga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Computer whiz's I need your help!
    Posted: Jan 13 2013 at 7:58am
My laptop cd-rom drive isn't working anymore and I need to install a cd. I've tried using the cd rom cleaners to see if that would help but it didn't. Is there any way get the info on my computer? Could I possibly try to install the cd on a different computer and transfer the info on a flash drive and put it on my laptop? I'm not sure if the program would work without the cd in the drive so I'm not sure what to do. Thanks!
Sponsored Links

Prazol60 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prazol60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 13 2013 at 8:14am
If it is broken then a cleaner isn't going to work. You might need to reinstall some drivers.
Depending on what you want to install it might work. Or you can just find what you need and download it.
AwesomeAries View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AwesomeAries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 13 2013 at 8:18am
my laptop that i had for about 6 years a present from my rents died I took it to a computer shop, they will extract the information for you in alot of cases for free if you let them keep it for parts
DamiaRose View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DamiaRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 13 2013 at 10:22am
There's a few ways you can do this. If you can find the program you want online (sometimes through a torrent website) you can create an ImageCD (where it'll copy the contents of the software, convert it to a "bootable cd") where then you can "Mount" the CD (which acts like you've physically inserted the disk in your computer) and it will load as it should.

If you need more assitance, let me know and I can break it down for you :)
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply