Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Community College- University

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
missunfoolish View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missunfoolish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 13 2013 at 5:00am
need help

im checking for what books i need for my courses but all it says under text material is
'This information is provided by the individual instructor.'

does that mean i have to wait til the 1st day to know what books i need?

and do yall know any good sites to rent/buy books, idk whats better to rent or buy
(thats if i cant find them online)

Sponsored Links

Prazol60 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prazol60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 13 2013 at 5:05am
Rent those books! You will not use them again and get nothing on resale, even if you are able to resale them. You will be lucky if you need more than 3 chapters.

SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 13 2013 at 6:47am

I bought my major books but rented the rest
iSMILE13 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iSMILE13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 13 2013 at 7:01am
I used chegg to rent my books. I purchased books for my major....still refer to them occasionally
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missunfoolish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 13 2013 at 8:25am
ok ima rent. thanks, but in my post above,

does it mean i have to wait for the 1st day to see what i need?

Edited by missunfoolish - Aug 13 2013 at 8:26am
iSMILE13 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iSMILE13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 13 2013 at 9:16am
I would go in the campus bookstore to see what books were required by each professor and copy the isbn number. Then order online
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missunfoolish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 13 2013 at 10:48am
theres no prof. yet
well it says tba

Edited by missunfoolish - Aug 13 2013 at 10:48am
Lonisha87 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lonisha87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 13 2013 at 11:21am
Transferring over from CC to UNI definitely isn't easy nor is it the same thing, depending on how long the semesters are. It's upper divs, and they do require a bit more work, but its not jar to get used to and it'll come easy to you soon. Don't be scared though. You can do it.
Lonisha87 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lonisha87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 13 2013 at 11:22am
You can go to the bookstore or bookstore website an your professors should already have the required books listed, then go ahead and rent them, or find cheaper on Amazon
Lonisha87 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lonisha87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 13 2013 at 11:29am
Originally posted by Bribby Bribby wrote:

Originally posted by iSMILE13 iSMILE13 wrote:

Originally posted by iSMILE13 iSMILE13 wrote:

Does anyone know about Student/ School loans outside of getting them from the government and can I still get them from the government if I can't get Pell Grants?
you can still qualify for loans if you don't get the pell grant. I only used loans offered through my FAFSA. I said heck no to private loans

Okay so they still offer you loans through FAFSA ... okay cool.

and Private loans are like banks?
They're really bad? High interest rates?

Government loans are given based in your FAFSA results. Everyone should fill out a FAFSA....you never know what you could qualify for. I did the subsidized loan

I wa always told to stay away from private loans and I don't need them.

Oh okay... And with the student loans from the government you don't have to start paying until you graduate?

I was offered the direct stafford loan. I got it when I did my fafsa and qualified for it and my owl grant. There's a subsidized one and an unsubsidized one. One of them you would have I start paying in while your in school and soon as they start going you money, an I don't think there's an option to defer. The other is 6 months after you graduate or leave the university. And you can defer if needed. Because I was a transfer student I was also approved for the cal grant b transfer entitlement which paid my tuition. I still had fees and other things which weren't covered which is why I used the pell and got a small loan.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678>
  Share Topic