BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Come On In....

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
miamiu27 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote miamiu27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Come On In....
    Posted: Feb 22 2014 at 6:54pm
Soooooo....back story. My house flooded due to a pipe bursting during the cold weather. While awaiting my slow arse insurance company to send me my checks so I can get the repairs started I realized it was the perfect time for me to get my house the way I wanted it. Well to make changes to it. I KNOW....

I want to revamp the whole 1st floor. So in me doing that I have to cleanse out what I do not want. In going through things I ran across some items that yes I could throw them away but why.

You may say what will I do with sample packets...well hell I said the same thing but I know there may be someone who wants them and they may use them for the reason sample packets are given out.

I have done this before but it was years ago. I would like to give alla-dis stuff to ONE person. No picking and choosing, you want it you have to take the whole purse and goodies (kit-n-caboodle).

YOU MUST PAY SHIPPING THAT IS ALL. IT WILL SHIP IN A MEDIUM SIZED USPS PRIORITY BOX AND YOU MUST PAYPAL ME PRIOR TO IT BEING SHIPPED. $12.35. THAT IS IT.

ITEMS: (not going to list all)

- the purse I got off of nomorerack. I wanted a different color but they sent me this one. I wanted almond they sent me khaki.
- some mizani stuff
- some other stuff
- and some more other stuff

THIS IS MAINLY FOR NATURALS, WHY IS IT NOT IN THE NATURAL SECTION YOU SAY. BECAUSE ITS NOT. I AM A WEAVE PERSON. BUT I KNOW SOME OF YOU ROCK YOUR NATURAL HAIR MORE THAN I DO AND I FIGURED THIS WILL HELP IN YOUR VENTURES. SO.....

So I was going to say the first person to PM me but that is not as fair.

So how about the first 10 to post I will place your name in a random name selection program and that is how the name will be selected.

What else let's see....oh sorry only folks in the U.S. Any other place will increase the chances of seepage of the items. Even though I will pack them up carefully as I can.

Here is a photo.

Sponsored Links

MsMahoganyRed View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote MsMahoganyRed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 22 2014 at 7:05pm
Posting for my sister...she could use a few things posted.LOL

Hey Miamiu!!!
JennJenn224 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote JennJenn224 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 22 2014 at 7:35pm
Posting for me Wink
Thanks for sharing
jadeariyel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote jadeariyel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 22 2014 at 7:45pm
This is so nice of you :-) posting for myself. Thanks girl!
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 22 2014 at 7:53pm
The product junkie in me tried to resist lol.....

Here.

Edited by mizzsandra00 - Feb 22 2014 at 7:53pm
spencer4hire View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote spencer4hire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 22 2014 at 7:56pm
I'm a natural :)
mzsophisticated View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mzsophisticated Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 22 2014 at 9:28pm
Oh yes i been wanting to try two of those mizani items on my daughter
LaurenNicole View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote LaurenNicole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 22 2014 at 9:36pm
Posting for myself. I like products
DaBaddest View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote DaBaddest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 22 2014 at 9:37pm
nice of you! im interested
SassyVictim View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote SassyVictim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 22 2014 at 9:59pm
posting for myself Tongue very generous of you! 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic