BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

come get your girlfriend

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
indiecat View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote indiecat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 20 2013 at 6:41pm
Her picker or picture?

Sponsored Links

ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 20 2013 at 6:46pm
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

Originally posted by Rumbera Rumbera wrote:

Is she from the UK Stern Smile

I was going to ask this.... but because of something totally unrelated to the topic.

That weave made me wonder.

She has that Youtube, UK, bulky, wig looking weave thing going on. And no, I'm not saying ALL UK chicks have bad weaves.

She's only 15...so sad to have such a jacked up mentality so young. Hopefully, she'll look back on this one day withshame and enlightenment.
SweetNovember* View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SweetNovember* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 20 2013 at 6:49pm
Where is her mother?
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 20 2013 at 6:53pm
Originally posted by ShadyLady ShadyLady wrote:

Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

Originally posted by Rumbera Rumbera wrote:

Is she from the UK Stern Smile

I was going to ask this.... but because of something totally unrelated to the topic.

That weave made me wonder.

She has that Youtube, UK, bulky, wig looking weave thing going on. And no, I'm not saying ALL UK chicks have bad weaves.

She's only 15...so sad to have such a jacked up mentality so young. Hopefully, she'll look back on this one day withshame and enlightenment.

femmemichelle View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (22) Thanks(22)   Quote femmemichelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 20 2013 at 6:54pm
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

Originally posted by femmemichelle femmemichelle wrote:

Originally posted by femmemichelle femmemichelle wrote:

Lol me and my unpopular opinions.

I don't agree with her whatsoever.

Buuuuut black men have taken the trophy on cooning for their white women for quite a while now so I'll just take it as female coons leveling out the playing field. *shrugs* Hope she's happy.
you're the same chick who said something to the effect of no black man found you beautiful then you found massa your white bf, right?

Before? Yeah I never had black men tell me I was pretty until recently. Men of other races used to before I came into my own and do now. Your point?
point being you're known to make blanket coon statements coz your picker was probably all jacked up hence your empathy, which negates your objectivity but confounds your bias

And what hypocrisy point it out. .

I'm talking about if you go on that girl's Twitter, the number of black men who were mad at her who probably say nothing to their buddies who openly only date white women. I believe she's in the UK, too, so the number of black men cooning for white women is about 10x more severe than over here and they barely get any animosity...

Aaaand I've dated white and black men. My blanket statements obviously didn't account for ALL black men. 

I had a black man call me a beautiful queen and helped me put my groceries up today (shameless bragging. Idgaf.) 

But BEFORE I realized I was beautiful in my dark skin and my nappy hair and my big ass lips I never had any black man say anything of the sort. I was in high school and I know boys in high school aren't mature but I can't get over the fact that deep down inside I really do believe most black men would prefer being with someone who is the antithesis of what I represent or would at least prefer a pseudo version of me.....Whereas the non-black men I've been with were just fine with my African traits. *shrug* I still stan for my people. If ever there is a situation where we all had to rally together, a la Trayvon Martin, I'm there. But I KNOW where most men stand when it comes to their "preferences." I try not to let it get to me because like I said, they're not all like that.

Which is why I don't blink when one female coon pops up to join the masses of male coons. It is what it is.

rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 20 2013 at 7:24pm
Originally posted by SweetNovember* SweetNovember* wrote:

Where is her mother?

Where's her Daddy?

rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 20 2013 at 7:30pm

her parents need to see what she's posting

she needs an adjustment and clarity

hopefully she didnt get this from them
_ConcreteRose_ View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 20 2013 at 7:34pm
Originally posted by Midna Midna wrote:

Damn she's only 15... Eek! So lost already

Oh we'll... Kids are off limits for me so down goes that pic

She's 15??

She's a hard 15, the fuck???

Anyway, she's young so who knows, maybe she'll grow out of this. I once fell prey to that same stupidity in my youth all because the black male teens gave me hell every day for no reason.
yep. I went through this phase when I was young and so did a few of my friends. We all got out of it though. 

eta:I feel you femme. It was similar to me. I was only called ugly from the black guys in high school (for natural hair, being too dark, and anything else they could think of). I believe this is part of the reason I stopped liking Black guys for a while. But,  I grew out of that stage and  was primarily attracted to Black guys again. I  relate to them more and I feel for or them, you know? Those guys were just victims of a white society and a white washed beauty standard.

Edited by _ConcreteRose_ - Aug 20 2013 at 7:44pm
bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 20 2013 at 7:54pm
where i grew up and went to school white people didnt exist, you only see them on tv.
femmemichelle View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemichelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 20 2013 at 7:58pm
Originally posted by _ConcreteRose_ _ConcreteRose_ wrote:

Originally posted by Midna Midna wrote:

Damn she's only 15... Eek! So lost already

Oh we'll... Kids are off limits for me so down goes that pic

She's 15??

She's a hard 15, the fuck???

Anyway, she's young so who knows, maybe she'll grow out of this. I once fell prey to that same stupidity in my youth all because the black male teens gave me hell every day for no reason.
yep. I went through this phase when I was young and so did a few of my friends. We all got out of it though. 

eta:I feel you femme. It was similar to me. I was only called ugly from the black guys in high school (for natural hair, being too dark, and anything else they could think of). I believe this is part of the reason I stopped liking Black guys for a while. But,  I grew out of that stage and  was primarily attracted to Black guys again. I  relate to them more and I feel for or them, you know? Those guys were just victims of a white society and a white washed beauty standard.

I totally agree. But I'm not the best with forgiveness LOL They can miss me with that. 

This probably explains why I'm attracted to men with dreads because it's a sign of blackness and they wear it proudly. Liiike I can't f*ck with these white women worshipping fools. Sorry.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678>
  Share Topic