Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

come get your girlfriend

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5678>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
_ConcreteRose_ View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 20 2013 at 7:34pm
Originally posted by Midna Midna wrote:

Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

Damn she's only 15... Eek! So lost already

Oh we'll... Kids are off limits for me so down goes that pic

She's 15??

She's a hard 15, the fuck???

Anyway, she's young so who knows, maybe she'll grow out of this. I once fell prey to that same stupidity in my youth all because the black male teens gave me hell every day for no reason.
yep. I went through this phase when I was young and so did a few of my friends. We all got out of it though. 

eta:I feel you femme. It was similar to me. I was only called ugly from the black guys in high school (for natural hair, being too dark, and anything else they could think of). I believe this is part of the reason I stopped liking Black guys for a while. But,  I grew out of that stage and  was primarily attracted to Black guys again. I  relate to them more and I feel for or them, you know? Those guys were just victims of a white society and a white washed beauty standard.

Edited by _ConcreteRose_ - Aug 20 2013 at 7:44pm
Sponsored Links

bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 20 2013 at 7:54pm
where i grew up and went to school white people didnt exist, you only see them on tv.
femmemichelle View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemichelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 20 2013 at 7:58pm
Originally posted by _ConcreteRose_ _ConcreteRose_ wrote:

She's 15??

Anyway, she's young so who knows, maybe she'll grow out of this. I once fell prey to that same stupidity in my youth all because the black male teens gave me hell every day for no reason.
yep. I went through this phase when I was young and so did a few of my friends. We all got out of it though. 

eta:I feel you femme. It was similar to me. I was only called ugly from the black guys in high school (for natural hair, being too dark, and anything else they could think of). I believe this is part of the reason I stopped liking Black guys for a while. But,  I grew out of that stage and  was primarily attracted to Black guys again. I  relate to them more and I feel for or them, you know? Those guys were just victims of a white society and a white washed beauty standard.

I totally agree. But I'm not the best with forgiveness LOL They can miss me with that. 

This probably explains why I'm attracted to men with dreads because it's a sign of blackness and they wear it proudly. Liiike I can't f*ck with these white women worshipping fools. Sorry.
Eden. View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Eden. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 20 2013 at 8:05pm
i think she bein ignorant just to be ignorant she know better.

newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 20 2013 at 9:47pm

She's 15??

Me too.  I'm hoping she'll grow outta that.
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 20 2013 at 9:52pm
Where his boys at?  He's around her friends it seems but where are his?
Limalady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Limalady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 20 2013 at 10:04pm
Another BW/WM swirl thread? Cry
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 20 2013 at 10:12pm
what was in the op??

Confused

morenaloca View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote morenaloca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 20 2013 at 10:13pm
Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

Where his boys at?  He's around her friends it seems but where are his?

They probably dropped him when he started dating a black girl
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 20 2013 at 10:14pm
Naw Lima....this is a self hate thread.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5678>