Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Come and share your creepy/scary stories

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2013 at 5:23am
*remembers heart palpitations.  bitches out*
Sponsored Links

newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2013 at 5:30am
ok I woman'd up again and watched that sh*t without my head phones sitting as far back as my mouse would reach to allow me to scroll.   I feel like I had my wig snatched off and I still had to suppress a scream because my colleagues are in the office now. 

I guess i'm a punk and Cherry got tits of steel and mercury in those veins.LOL
MsBMW View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MsBMW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2013 at 7:50am
more stories...
honeyb87 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote honeyb87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2013 at 7:54am
Originally posted by CherryBlossom CherryBlossom wrote:

LOLmy tits are as squishy as the next chicks..maybe I get scared in different ways

..I remember some of clc's stories in the other thread scaring the sh*t out of me so yeah

Link? I love scary stories!
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2013 at 8:02am
im scared of scary movies…
I'm one of them that will watch through my fingers..

but this wasn't really scary to me.. the second part startled me a smidge but i didnt even gasp or anything.. and i didnt watch through my fingers and i had 1 earphone in on low

y'all are extra scary
dOLLish. View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dOLLish. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2013 at 11:01am
It was definitely the music that made it scary.  I watched in without sound (no shame) and it wasn't scary at all.  
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2013 at 11:29am
of course if u watch the sh*t with no/low sound it aint gonna be as scary Ermm
If you watched a horror movie in theaters with no/low sound it wouldnt be scary either
Curiosity is bout to get the best of me in a min though
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2013 at 11:33am
go 'head and click that sh*t eanaj.
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2013 at 11:35am
lol i did, no sound and it wasnt scary. Perhaps its also because i knew what i was in for this time
I thought there would be more stories afterwards though
smfh, the next time i do this scary story ish with yall im not wearing my earphones Sleepy
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2013 at 11:39am
when I think about it....what messed me up was not only the sound because i was not expecting it but I also wasn't expecting the comic to move.  I thought it was going to read like a regular comic for some reason.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>
  Share Topic